• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Humor Is It Safe to Cook a Thermometer with Your Chicken?

In summary, "Sarah Has Another Dumb Moment" is a popular video series by Pampered Chef featuring the relatable and humorous mishaps of a busy mom in the kitchen. New episodes are released every Friday on their YouTube channel and the star of the series is named Sarah, a real-life mom and Pampered Chef consultant. Viewers can also submit their own kitchen mishaps for a chance to be featured in an episode by using the hashtag #SarahHasAnotherDumbMoment on social media. Many of the products featured in the series can be purchased through Pampered Chef's website or by contacting a consultant.
pampchefsarah
Gold Member
I'm making beer chicken for dinner, and used my Pocket Thermometer to see if the chicken is done. Had a little longer to go, so I left it in the oven.

When I went back to check again, I couldn't find my thermometer. Hmm, turns out the 'it' I left in the oven was not just the chicken!

The glass is completely bubbled (bonus for PC quality, it didn't shatter), so add that to my KE order!

I don't think it's glass. My aunt had the same problem, it actually tells you to not leave it in the oven.

:p Gee, thanks! That's why it was a 'dumb' moment.:eek:

I'm sure you're right about it not being glass - which they probably did just for people like me.

That's okay, I did the same thing with my "first" one.

Hi there! I'm so sorry to hear about your thermometer mishap. It's always a good idea to double check what's in the oven before closing the door! But I'm glad to hear that our Pocket Thermometer held up well in the heat. It's definitely a testament to our quality products. And as a bonus, it's always a great excuse to add some items to your next KE order. Happy cooking!

1. What is "Sarah Has Another Dumb Moment?"

"Sarah Has Another Dumb Moment" is a popular video series created by Pampered Chef that showcases the hilarious and relatable moments in the kitchen of a busy mom named Sarah.

2. How often are new episodes of "Sarah Has Another Dumb Moment" released?

New episodes of "Sarah Has Another Dumb Moment" are released every Friday on the Pampered Chef YouTube channel.

3. Who is the star of "Sarah Has Another Dumb Moment"?

Sarah is the star of "Sarah Has Another Dumb Moment." She is a real-life busy mom and Pampered Chef consultant who shares her funny and relatable kitchen mishaps.

4. Can I submit my own "dumb moment" for Sarah to feature in an episode?

Yes! Pampered Chef encourages viewers to share their own kitchen mishaps and funny moments with Sarah through social media using the hashtag #SarahHasAnotherDumbMoment.

5. Does Pampered Chef offer any products featured in "Sarah Has Another Dumb Moment"?

Yes, many of the products featured in "Sarah Has Another Dumb Moment" are available for purchase through Pampered Chef. You can find them on our website or by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedchefDaly
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
PamperedchefDaly
  • babywings76
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies