• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Salt & Pepper Mill Size: Help Needed!

In summary, the salt and pepper mills are 8 inches tall and 2 inches in diameter with adjustable settings for fine, medium, and coarse grinds. They are also refillable and can be used with a variety of spices. However, they should be hand washed and dried before use, as they are not dishwasher safe.
ILOUANGOUDOM
Does anyone know what the size of the salt and pepper mill is? I have a customer who wants to know and it doesn't say it on the catalog. Thanks.

ILOUANGOUDOM said:
Does anyone know what the size of the salt and pepper mill is? I have a customer who wants to know and it doesn't say it on the catalog. Thanks.

Its 6 1/2" high....2" long...1 1/4" wide

Thanks Ginger! I've never had anyone buy one from me so I didn't know. I appreciate it!

Related to Salt & Pepper Mill Size: Help Needed!

1. How big are the salt and pepper mills?

The salt and pepper mills are 8 inches tall and 2 inches in diameter.

2. Can I adjust the grind size of the salt and pepper mills?

Yes, the salt and pepper mills have adjustable settings for fine, medium, and coarse grinds.

3. Are the salt and pepper mills refillable?

Yes, the salt and pepper mills have a refillable design for easy refilling and use.

4. Can I use other spices besides salt and pepper in the mills?

Yes, the mills can be used with a variety of spices, such as peppercorns, sea salt, and dried herbs.

5. Are the salt and pepper mills dishwasher safe?

No, the mills should be hand washed with warm soapy water and dried thoroughly before use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• aried
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • soonerchef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • JAE