• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pepper Mill Reviews: What's Your Take?

In summary, the Pepper Mill is a helpful product that is easy to use and has a v-shaped cutter for filling the pepper compartment.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
Anyone have likes or dislikes on the Pepper Mill?
I have someone ordering one and I got info from PIG but
I value your opinions. I have never used one and they
wanted my opinion.

quiverfull7 said:
Anyone have likes or dislikes on the Pepper Mill?
I have someone ordering one and I got info from PIG but
I value your opinions. I have never used one and they
wanted my opinion.

1 of the things I like about it, is you can use it with 1 hand, it also cleans up nicely & fast.:D Compared to what I see in L&T & BBB, I dont know why I dont sell more.:cool:

Last edited:
I love it. Fresh pepper is very tasty, and I find it easy to fill and use. The salt part is tougher if you live in a humid environment, as it clumps and will not shake out.

I do like that you can use it one-handed, but my director likes her pepper really fine, and it doesn't get small enough for her. It's great for picnics, because you don't need to take 2 things.

I LOVE IT!! I use it all the time!

put a few pieces of rice in the salt part, and it will not clump up.

chefann said:
I do like that you can use it one-handed, but my director likes her pepper really fine, and it doesn't get small enough for her. It's great for picnics, because you don't need to take 2 things.

ok I should know this, but here goes. Is it called the salt & pepper mill because you can put salt and pepper in it at the same time? :cool:

There's a little separate section for regular table salt. And the section for pepper. So, more accurately, it's the "Salt Shaker/Pepper Mill".

oh ok, thanks Ann. So if I wanted to use it for say sea salt/natural salt I would have to get 2?

These are such helpful comments! Thanks everyone!

I have been thinking about getting this becasue I LOVE fresh pepper. I have been buying the little shaker that grind the pepper up for you and figure I can save money in the long run with this. But I just bought the cutest Chef shapped S/P shakers a few months back that I love too.

It will not dispense sea salt unless maybe you put it in the pepper area but it might mess up the grinding mechanism
Teresa

Have i! LOVE IT!Very smartly designed. The compartment for the pepper has a nice sized opening, so it's easy to fill. I've had mills before with holes barely larger than the peppercorn, and I would end up with the little buggers rolling all over the counter. Not a problem at all with the PM.

The area for filling the salt is the perfect size for the spout on a Morten (sp?) Salt container, again making it very easy to fill.

I agree that I would like it to do a finer grind, but that is my only "wish" for this product...and it's not for me, but for DH who likes it finer. Other than that, this product is PERFECT as far as I am concerned.

the v shaped cutter is perfect for filling the pepper compartment
teresa

Here is a funny one for you guys....

When I lived in Japan...we were not allowed to sell to the local community but most of the folks there had Japanese friends who LOVE to experience all things American. I had a show where the host has her entire English class(about 10 women) at the show. One of them said that she had our Salt and Pepper Mill that she had received as a gift but that it didn't work! So I told the host to have the student give it to her and I would take a look at it.
Long story short...I put peppercorns in it and it worked great! I filled it up and made a little baggy for a re-fill. Turns out she had been putting ground black pepper in it all along!!!

Erin - LOL!! I love easy fixes like that!

Related to Pepper Mill Reviews: What's Your Take?

What is the overall rating for Pampered Chef's pepper mill?

The overall rating for Pampered Chef's pepper mill is 4.5 out of 5 stars.

Can the grind size be adjusted on the pepper mill?

Yes, the grind size on the Pampered Chef pepper mill is adjustable for coarse or fine grinds.

Is the pepper mill easy to refill?

Yes, the Pampered Chef pepper mill is designed for easy refilling with a twist-off top.

What material is the pepper mill made of?

The Pampered Chef pepper mill is made of durable ceramic and stainless steel for long-lasting use.

Does the pepper mill come with a warranty?

Yes, the Pampered Chef pepper mill comes with a lifetime guarantee for any defects in materials or workmanship.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• soonerchef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • ILOUANGOUDOM
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ILOUANGOUDOM
  • aried