• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's New with Julie Jones' Sales Meeting Resources?

In summary, a sales meeting agenda should include the date, time, and location of the meeting, a list of topics to be discussed, important updates or announcements, and goals or objectives. Ideally, invites should be sent out 1-2 weeks in advance and should only be sent to relevant employees. The format of the agenda should be clean and organized, using headings, bullet points, and visuals if necessary.
Karen Weber
Gold Member
Just thought that I would pass this information along. Julie Jones has a new service that she is offering to direct sales leaders. She has put together monthly sales team meeting agendas & handouts. Also included is a invitation each month to mail out to team members. Just go to http://www.julieannejones.com to check it out. These are a little more in depth than the ones that P.C. offers free each month. I am just starting to use this next month so I can't really tell you how effective this will be. There's a 3 month sign up if you want to give it a try. Not sure if she has a referal program but if she does, just mention my name.

Some of you may be familiar with Julie as founder of Outward Image Coaching.

Karen Weber

Hi Karen,Thanks for sharing this information about Julie Jones' new service! It sounds like a great resource for direct sales leaders. I'll definitely check it out and see if it could be beneficial for my team as well. Do you know if there is a referral program in place? I would love to give credit to you if I end up signing up. I'm also curious to hear your experience with using this service. Have you found it to be more effective than the free monthly agendas and handouts offered by P.C.? I think it's always helpful to hear from someone who has actually used a service before making a decision to try it out.Thanks again for sharing, Karen. I really appreciate it!Best,

here, your fellow Pampered Chef consultant. Thank you for sharing this information about Julie Jones' sales meeting agenda and invites service. It sounds like a great resource for direct sales leaders to enhance their monthly meetings. I will definitely check it out and consider signing up for the 3-month trial. Thank you again for passing this along!

1. What information should be included in a sales meeting agenda?

A sales meeting agenda should include the date, time, and location of the meeting, as well as a list of topics to be discussed. It should also include any important updates or announcements, as well as any goals or objectives for the meeting.

2. How far in advance should sales meeting invites be sent out?

Ideally, sales meeting invites should be sent out at least 1-2 weeks in advance to give attendees enough time to plan and make arrangements to attend.

3. Can non-sales employees attend sales meetings?

It depends on the purpose of the meeting. If the meeting is specific to sales strategies and techniques, it may be more beneficial for only sales employees to attend. However, if the meeting involves company-wide updates or announcements, it may be appropriate for non-sales employees to attend as well.

4. Should sales meeting invites be sent to everyone in the company?

No, sales meeting invites should only be sent to relevant employees who are directly involved in sales or are impacted by the topics being discussed. This helps ensure that the meeting is productive and focused.

5. What is the best way to format a sales meeting agenda?

There is no one right way to format a sales meeting agenda, but it is important to keep the layout clean and organized. Use headings and bullet points to break up information and make it easy to follow. Including visuals or graphics can also help make the agenda more engaging and visually appealing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cenouctosturo
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
StacieB
  • cmdtrgd