• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Looking for Round Woven Tray in 27302

In summary, the Round Woven Tray can be found on the website or through a Pampered Chef consultant by searching for the product or contacting a consultant. It is only available in one size, not safe for use in the oven or microwave, and made from sustainable materials. To clean and care for it, hand-wash with mild soap and warm water, avoiding harsh chemicals or abrasives and drying thoroughly before storing.
BethCooks4U
Gold Member
Anyone have a round woven tray? They were just in the outlet and I have a customer who JUST missed it. The item was there but it wouldn't let her put it in her basket. Shipping would be to 27302.

I have one, I would sell it for what it was on the outlet, which I don't know what that was, plus shipping, my only problem is finding a box to ship it in. It would be coming from Utah. email me if you are interested [email protected]

They're back on the outlet btw :)

tiggerhale said:
They're back on the outlet btw :)

But only through Monday night.....it looks like one of those "quick specials". So even if she missed it today, (maybe you can get it today still, and sell it to her)....but I'd bet you'd see it online again.

I already have one. Paid $30 so just $3 more than if we got it on the outlet Monday. It's all good.

1. Where can I find the Round Woven Tray in 27302?

The Round Woven Tray can be found on our website or through any Pampered Chef consultant in your area. Simply search for the product using its name or item number in the search bar and it should come up. Alternatively, you can contact a consultant and they can assist you in placing an order.

2. Is the Round Woven Tray available in other sizes?

At this time, the Round Woven Tray is only available in one standard size. However, we are constantly updating our product line and may offer different sizes in the future.

3. Can the Round Woven Tray be used in the oven or microwave?

No, the Round Woven Tray is not safe for use in the oven or microwave. It is meant for serving and display purposes only.

4. What materials are used to make the Round Woven Tray?

The Round Woven Tray is made from sustainable and eco-friendly materials such as bamboo and rattan. It is also food-safe and BPA-free.

5. How do I clean and care for the Round Woven Tray?

The Round Woven Tray can be hand-washed with mild soap and warm water. Do not soak or put it in the dishwasher. To maintain its quality, avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasives. Dry thoroughly before storing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcgogetter
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pcgogetter
  • csnteacher
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
csnteacher
  • chezshelly