• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Round up 10Th Anniversery Stone

In summary, the Round Up 10th Anniversary Stone is a special stoneware piece created by Pampered Chef to commemorate their 10th anniversary. It has a unique glaze and larger size, making it perfect for a variety of dishes. It is also dishwasher safe and covered by a lifetime guarantee.
lockhartkitchen
I have a collector's stone I am selling. It is marked on the back
Round Up From The Heart 10th Anniversary 2000. The front of the stone looks like a tic tac toe board with 9 designs- 1 in each of the squares. (Stars & Stripes, heart, x and heart, sunflower, cornacorpia, butterfly, leaf, apple pie, and bull of flowers). It measures about 8x8. I'm asking $35 with shipping. I'm needing to pay some bills so I'm parting with some of my things.

Last edited:
Did you know that you're not supposed to sell Pampered Chef items for more than they were listed in the catalog?

No I did not know this. Please direct me to the source of this information. If this is true, I will have to find other means for paying for my rent this month.

Check your P&P on the website.

1. What is the Round Up 10th Anniversary Stone?

The Round Up 10th Anniversary Stone is a commemorative stoneware piece designed to celebrate Pampered Chef's 10th anniversary. It is a versatile cooking tool that can be used in the oven, microwave, and even on the grill.

2. How is the Round Up 10th Anniversary Stone different from other stoneware pieces?

The Round Up 10th Anniversary Stone is made with a unique glaze that gives it a beautiful, speckled finish. It also features a special 10th anniversary logo and is slightly larger than our other stoneware pieces, making it perfect for cooking larger meals.

3. Can the Round Up 10th Anniversary Stone be used in the dishwasher?

Yes, the Round Up 10th Anniversary Stone is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand-washing to help preserve the special glaze and logo.

4. What recipes can I make with the Round Up 10th Anniversary Stone?

The Round Up 10th Anniversary Stone is versatile and can be used to make a variety of dishes, such as casseroles, roasts, desserts, and more. It is also great for reheating leftovers or keeping food warm at the table.

5. Is the Round Up 10th Anniversary Stone covered by a warranty?

Yes, the Round Up 10th Anniversary Stone is covered by our limited lifetime guarantee. If it cracks, chips, or breaks under normal household use, we will replace it for free. Just contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cat
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cat
  • chefamanda
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
stephaniekocala
  • chefann