• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Roasted Broccoli in the Bar Pan - Tips for Cooking Temp & Time

In summary, the recommended cooking temperature for roasted broccoli in the bar pan is 400°F and the suggested cooking time is 20-25 minutes. Preheating the bar pan is also recommended for even cooking and to prevent sticking. Frozen broccoli can be used, but it should be thawed and pat dried before roasting. To achieve crispy roasted broccoli, make sure to evenly coat it with oil, space it out in a single layer, and avoid overcrowding. Turning on the broiler for the last few minutes of cooking can also help achieve a crispy texture.
bridgetbakes
I would like to try making roasted broccoli tonight in the Bar Pan. Since I have never done it before, I wondered whether anyone here had recommendations for cooking temp and cooking time?

I roast broccoli spears in a 450 degree oven for about 12 minutes. I first like to toss it with fresh grated ginger, garlic, olive oil, salt and crushed red pepper.

bknowles67 said:
I roast broccoli spears in a 450 degree oven for about 12 minutes. I first like to toss it with fresh grated ginger, garlic, olive oil, salt and crushed red pepper.

Great! Thanks so much!

What is the recommended cooking temperature for roasted broccoli in the bar pan?

The recommended cooking temperature for roasted broccoli in the bar pan is 400°F.

How long should I cook roasted broccoli in the bar pan?

The suggested cooking time for roasted broccoli in the bar pan is 20-25 minutes.

Do I need to preheat the bar pan before roasting broccoli?

Yes, preheating the bar pan is recommended for even cooking and to prevent sticking.

Can I use frozen broccoli for this recipe?

Yes, you can use frozen broccoli for this recipe. Just make sure to thaw and pat dry before roasting.

What are some tips for achieving crispy roasted broccoli in the bar pan?

To achieve crispy roasted broccoli, make sure to evenly coat the broccoli with oil, space it out in a single layer on the bar pan, and avoid overcrowding. You can also turn on the broiler for the last few minutes of cooking for an extra crispy texture.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bridgetbakes
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
debbie mc
  • Lisa/ChefBear
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies