• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do Roasted Garlic Spread and Italian Olive Salad Pair Well with Regular Crackers?

In summary, roasted garlic spread is a versatile and delicious condiment made from roasted garlic, olive oil, and seasonings. It can be used in a variety of ways, such as spreading on toast or sandwiches, mixing into pasta dishes, or using as a dip. It is gluten-free and should be stored in the refrigerator in an airtight container. It can also be made at home using simple ingredients.
Jennie4PC
I have a host who wants to do either the roasted garlic spread or the Italian olive salad and she was wondering if it goes good with regular crackers so she doesnt have to heat up her house to much if someone who has done this recipe please let me know thanks
Jennie

I don't have time now to pull out my cookbooks, but I have made the roasted garlic spread w/the red peppers (I think it's in the Casual Cooking cookbook). It is GREAT! It is one of my favorite! The only warning is the whole house will smell like garlic when you roast it. I love the smell, but if you have company coming it's not the best thing.

What I do in the summer is use my electric roaster oven. I put the garlic and red pepper in then plug it in outside! It keeps the smell out of your house.:)

You can use any kind of cracker w/the spread, but my favorite is Wheat Thins. I actually buy the Aldi brand because they are much cheaper and just as good. Not sure if you have an Aldi store where you are.

Best of luck!

: I have actually tried both the roasted garlic spread and the Italian olive salad with regular crackers and they both taste great! The flavors of the spreads really complement the crackers and you don't need to heat up your house to enjoy them. I highly recommend trying both options. Let me know how it turns out for you!

1. What is roasted garlic spread?

Roasted garlic spread is a delicious and versatile condiment made from roasted garlic cloves, olive oil, and seasonings. It has a rich, savory flavor and a creamy texture, making it perfect for spreading on bread, crackers, or using as a dip.

2. How do I use roasted garlic spread?

Roasted garlic spread can be used in a variety of ways. It can be spread on toast or sandwiches, mixed into pasta dishes, added to soups or stews for extra flavor, or used as a dip for vegetables or chips. It can also be used as a base for salad dressings or marinades.

3. Is roasted garlic spread gluten-free?

Yes, our roasted garlic spread is gluten-free. It does not contain any wheat, barley, or rye products. However, we always recommend checking the ingredient list for any potential allergens before consuming.

4. How should I store roasted garlic spread?

Roasted garlic spread should be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator. It will keep for up to 2 weeks in the fridge. You can also freeze it for longer storage, but it may change the texture slightly.

5. Can I make my own roasted garlic spread?

Absolutely! While our pre-made roasted garlic spread is convenient and delicious, you can easily make your own at home. Simply roast garlic cloves in the oven until soft and fragrant, then blend them with olive oil and your choice of seasonings. There are plenty of recipes available online to help you get started.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
cheftonia
Replies
Views
peichef
  • ElizabethPurvis
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies