• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Review: Merrill Tablecloth - Is it Worth the $50 Price Tag?

M
Mel5497
Looking for feedback. $50 seems kind of steep. For those that have it, how would you rate the quality?
Thanks in advance!

I LOVE THE ONE ON THE ---Supply order!!

I'm looking for one long enough for an 8 foot table....

I bought a cheap white one on clearance at Target and put our cranberry striped tablecloth on top in the middle of the table.Total cost? About $10.

Leggy, for awhile I felt like I really needed one of those Merrill tablecloths, too. I just could not justify the price. So what I've done instead is go to Kohl's and, using a coupon or while they are on sale, purchased a large retangular tablecloth. You can get just about any color you want and I paid about $25 for the ones I bought. Then I drape the maroon and white tablecloth, in the winter, or baby blue table cloth (the square ones) that we've earned at a diagonal (for interest). It lost very nice and professional. AND I didn't have to break the bank to get it.

Thanks guys. I love these suggestions. And I'm happy NOT to spend the $50!

1. Is the Merrill Tablecloth worth the $50 price tag?

It ultimately depends on your personal preferences and needs. The Merrill Tablecloth is made of high-quality materials and has a sleek design, making it a great option for those who value durability and aesthetics. However, if you are looking for a more budget-friendly option, there may be other tablecloths that meet your needs.

2. What sets the Merrill Tablecloth apart from other tablecloths?

The Merrill Tablecloth is made of 100% cotton and has a heavy-weight construction, making it both durable and easy to clean. It also has a unique design and comes in a variety of colors, making it a versatile choice for any occasion.

3. Is the quality of the Merrill Tablecloth worth the $50 price?

Many customers who have purchased the Merrill Tablecloth have reported that they are pleased with the quality. The tablecloth is thick and well-made, ensuring that it will last through multiple uses and washes. However, as with any product, individual experiences may vary.

4. How would you rate the overall quality of the Merrill Tablecloth?

I would rate the quality of the Merrill Tablecloth as excellent. The materials used are of high-quality and the construction is sturdy. It is also machine-washable, making it easy to maintain and keep clean.

5. Would you recommend the Merrill Tablecloth to others?

Yes, I would recommend the Merrill Tablecloth to others. It is a well-made and versatile option for those in need of a durable and stylish tablecloth. However, I would also suggest considering your budget and specific needs before making a purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Sheila
  • fifiplc
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
fifiplc
  • imported_iteachurkid
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies