• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Revamping My Business: A Call Success Story with Some Overdue Results

S
sfdavis918
I was making some very long overdue out of the box calls tonight. Like 4 months past due! Anyway, I got a hold of someone who was really nice to talk to. She loved her products and really likes PC. She went on and on about it so I asked her if she had ever thought of the business opportunity. She said she hadn't and she was really busy. So we talked a bit more and I dropped some more info to her. By the end of the call she seemed excited about it and I promised to email her info and we set a date to talk again after Memorial Day!!

This is a big step for me because (as many of us do) I have been struggling with my calls. I actually debated whether or not to call this lady for several different reasons...actually excuses. I finally just did it! This has totally pumped me up, and now I can't wait to get on the phone again tomorrow!

Thanks, I really just wanted to share my excitement! I hope you all have successful calls!!

That's awesome! Keep it up!! That's great movitation for those of us who need a kick in the pants!

Good for you. I love Rae's quote by zig ziglar...
"A no today is better than a no tommorrow."
If you tell yourself that it makes it easier to skip past the excuses

Yay Sarah!!!

That's great!!!! It give me hope :)
Way to go!!!!:) :) :)

1. What inspired you to make the overdue calls tonight?

I had been struggling with my calls and making excuses not to call, but I finally decided to just do it. I was motivated by the potential opportunity and the thought of helping someone else discover the benefits of the business.

2. How did the call go and what was the outcome?

The call went really well and the person I spoke to was very receptive and interested in the business opportunity. We set a date to talk again after Memorial Day and I promised to email her more information. Overall, it was a success and has pumped me up to make more calls tomorrow.

3. What made this call different from your previous attempts?

I approached this call with a positive and confident mindset, and was genuinely interested in the person's experience with the products. I also dropped some information about the business opportunity, which sparked their interest and led to a successful outcome.

4. What advice do you have for others struggling with making calls for their business?

Don't let fear or excuses hold you back. Believe in yourself and the potential of your business, and approach each call with a positive and genuine attitude. Remember that every call is an opportunity to connect with someone and potentially make a positive impact in their life.

5. What has been the biggest takeaway from this experience for you?

The biggest takeaway for me is the power of taking action and pushing past my comfort zone. This successful call has not only opened up a potential business opportunity, but it has also boosted my confidence and motivation to continue making calls and growing my business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
mscharf
  • raebates
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jbdowd0798
  • PCMelissa