• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Omg! What a Call! (In a Good Way!) :)

In summary, the conversation involved a PC consultant receiving an email from a customer to increase their order. The consultant then called the customer and during the conversation, the customer mentioned wanting to throw a PC shower for her son's friend who is getting married. The consultant encouraged her and mentioned the registry, which sparked the idea of booking a show for the bride to see the products. The consultant was excited about the potential business and encourages others to continue their customer care calls. The consultant also realizes why she loves being a PC consultant as the products sell themselves. Another consultant also shares a success story about a customer increasing their order during a follow-up call.
heatherbug737
So, I had an online order for a party that I had reviewed and submitted. A few days later, she emailed me to ask to increase her order (wow! when does that happen! :)) So, I called her to confirm the increase and talk to her further. While we were talking, she mentioned how excited she was to have a PC consultant again- apparently the last one she had quit. I told her that I would be thrilled to take on that role for her! :)

We were visiting as I was finishing up inputting her order and she starts talking about her son's best friend who is getting married. She then tells me she'd really like to throw his bride-to-be a PC shower! (Yeah!) I told her that showers were a great way to help someone set up a kitchen and encouraged her. I also mentioned the registry. As soon as I finished saying that, she mentioned that she might just book a show so that the bride can come and see the products first hand!

I was blown away! One phone call and I doubled an order, and potentially booked a wedding shower, registry, and party!

Hopefully, this encourages y'all (it certainly encouraged me!) to continue your customer care calls. I really have to psych myself up before calling people, but I will be remembering this call every time I need some encouragement! :chef:

It also reminds me why I'm a PC consultant- this stuff sells itself! :)

Happy cooking!
Heather in TX

Wow Heather! That was a great call! Congrats!

GREAT JOB! I had a customer yesterday too who called me to increase her order. Her original order was about $80. She increased to about $240!!! WOO!HOO!

Wonderful! Love those calls. :)That's why follow-up calls are so important. If you hadn't followed up, how likely do you think it would be that the person would have picked up the phone and called you? Good thing to remember.

That is wonderful!!!!!!

Related to Omg! What a Call! (In a Good Way!) :)

1. What is "Omg! What a Call! (In a Good Way!)"?

"Omg! What a Call! (In a Good Way!)" is a popular phrase used by many Pampered Chef consultants to express their excitement and satisfaction after a successful sales call or party. It reflects the positive energy and enthusiasm that consultants bring to their business and interactions with customers.

2. How do I use "Omg! What a Call! (In a Good Way!)" in my Pampered Chef business?

You can use "Omg! What a Call! (In a Good Way!)" as a way to celebrate and share your successes with your team and customers. You can also use it as a hashtag on social media to connect with other consultants and showcase your achievements.

3. Is "Omg! What a Call! (In a Good Way!)" only for sales calls or parties?

No, "Omg! What a Call! (In a Good Way!)" can be used in any situation where you have a positive and impactful interaction with a customer. It can be used after a successful cooking demonstration, when receiving a large order, or even when a customer gives a glowing review of your products.

4. Can I customize "Omg! What a Call! (In a Good Way!)" to fit my personal style?

Yes, absolutely! You can add your own personal touch to the phrase by using different variations, such as "Wow! What a Call!" or "Amazing Call!" You can also use emojis or other fun elements to make it uniquely yours.

5. How does using "Omg! What a Call! (In a Good Way!)" benefit my Pampered Chef business?

Using "Omg! What a Call! (In a Good Way!)" can help boost morale and motivation within your team, as well as create a sense of excitement and positivity around your business. It can also help attract and retain customers by showcasing your enthusiasm and dedication to providing a great experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gailz2
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Maggievl
  • raebates