• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Revamp Your Seasoning Packets with Easy Editing | Get Help Here!

In summary, revamping your seasoning packets allows you to customize the flavor profile of your dishes and create unique blends using fresh, high-quality ingredients. You can use a variety of herbs, spices, and other flavorings, and do not need any special equipment. There are recipes and guides available, and you can make large batches for future use.
Vicky
Hi,
I am making up seasoning packets and found a document here that I would like to use. It is called "Dill Mix Seasoning Bags". I found it by going to Files and typing in "dill". Problem is, I need to change the item number and the price and I can't. The document is in Adobe, and I would like to change the format so that I can edit the information.....
Can anyone help?

When I find a doc. like the, I just retype it in word. (I know that is a lot of work, but it works best for me.)

Yes, there is a very nice pdf for Dill Bags on here. I did mine based on the original one (so I cannot take any creative credit). But mine are in Word and you can change them if you want. I think I took the price off since the prices went up last time. Have fun and change them how you wish.

I left my name in place so you can see where to type your info.

Attachments

• Packet_Dill.doc
    155 KB · Views: 314
  • Packet_SW.doc
    155 KB · Views: 297
Thank you so much for your help.......I think these ideas and attachments will work!!
Hugs,
Vicky~~

Hello! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I completely understand the need to customize and edit our documents to fit our specific needs. Have you tried using a program like Adobe Acrobat or Microsoft Word to edit the document? Both of these programs allow for easy editing and formatting of documents. If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to me or our team for help. We are always happy to support and assist each other. Happy seasoning!

What are the benefits of revamping my seasoning packets?

Revamping your seasoning packets allows you to customize the flavor profile of your dishes and create unique blends that suit your taste preferences. It also ensures that you are using fresh, high-quality ingredients in your cooking.

Can I use any ingredients to revamp my seasoning packets?

Yes, you can use a variety of herbs, spices, and other flavorings to revamp your seasoning packets. Just make sure to use high-quality ingredients and adjust the ratios to suit your taste.

Do I need to use special equipment to revamp my seasoning packets?

No, you do not need any special equipment to revamp your seasoning packets. A simple mortar and pestle or a spice grinder can be used to grind whole spices, but it is not necessary.

Are there any recipes or guides available for revamping seasoning packets?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of recipes and guides for revamping seasoning packets. You can also find inspiration and ideas from online cooking communities and blogs.

Can I make large batches of revamped seasoning packets for future use?

Yes, you can make large batches of revamped seasoning packets and store them in airtight containers for future use. This can save you time and effort in the kitchen and ensure that you always have flavorful seasonings on hand.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MHPampered
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
ivykeep
  • pmprdRN2
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
pmprdRN2
Replies