• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Revamp Your Email Signatures: Tips for New Members | Our Guide

In summary, The Pampered Chef is offering people the opportunity to come to London in 2008. They have a signature that includes a picture of London bridge.

How fequently do you change your email signature?

• Total voters
tlennhoff
Its been a while since we posted our email signatures. I thought since we have so many new members we could do this again. I'm sure many of us have changed our signatures over the last few months.

I have a couple different signatures I use.

One is a basic one that goes out with most of my emails:
Host an April Show and get the carafe or trifle bowl at 60% off
Host a breast-cancer fund-raiser in May and get 2 small pink bowls & the caddy free
Want to learn more? email me at: mailto:[email protected]

For some emails I use:
Malka Esther (Tasha) Lennhoff
Independent Consultant
Pampered Chef
Host an April Show and get the carafe or trifle bowl at 60% off
Host a breast-cancer fund-raiser in May and get 2 small pink bowls & the caddy free
I use a tiny url LINK to a show I have set up in PWS
Browse, select items to add
When ready to check out click "view your selections"
Make sure you have selected direct ship when you check out

I use a TinyURL because it is easier for people and because it is small it never gets truncated by someone's email program. To create a tinyurl for a specific show:
  1. Create the new show on your personal website in the normal manner
  2. Go to your personal website
  3. Click "order products"
  4. Put in the name of the host and click "search for host"
  5. Click the name of the host
  6. Select the information in the address bar at the top of the browser (the http:// information)
  7. Open a new browser or tab
  8. Go to http://tinyurl.com/
  9. Paste (ctrl-v) the link from step 6 into the box under "Enter a long URL to make tiny:"
  10. Click Make tiny url
  11. If a box pops up asking if you want to allow access click "allow access" (if this box does not appear then copy http://tinyurl.com/... by selecting the text and then pressing ctrl-c)
  12. Paste (ctrl-v) the http://tinyurl.com/... link into the email or your signature

That would be great to create a signature...how do you do it?

SilverCeladon said:
That would be great to create a signature...how do you do it?

What do you use for an email client? In outlook/outlook express it is pretty easy. Go to help and type "signature"

My director uses hotmail and what we did was create a text file that she changes regularly and then she copies and pastes it into her email.

Make sure you do not include links to your PWS when sending emails to yahoo/google/etc groups as that is a violation of the PC online policy.

After reading this, I am thinking that I need to change my signature more often!

Here's what I am using now:
(BTW, some of the ideas are borrowed from people here! Kelly and Rae, to be specific!!)

Kelly McNamara
Consultant with The Pampered Chef®
Come and join my team!
.biz/KellysPage
..• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.•´ .•´¨¨))
((¸¸.•´ ..•´ Buy our products and it will change your cooking!
-:¦:- -:¦:- ((¸¸.•´* Try our Business and it could change your Life!

Remember: Being listened to is so close to feeling loved,
most people can't tell the difference.

Lacy Hammack
Independent Consultant with The Pampered Chef
785-445-3848
[email protected]
www./lacyskitchen
Our tools can help make cooking fun & easy!
I can help you buy, earn, or sell the products
to make your kitchen work for you!
Changing the way people think about cooking for over 5 years!
Working towards cruisin' in the Caribbean or
traveling to London, courtesy of The Pampered Chef!
I LOVE my job!

Here's mine:) I chose "other"; I guess I just change it whenever my mood suits me, lol!

Elaine Ballard
Director and Consultant Trainer for The Pampered Chef
H-(000) 000-0000 / C-(000) 000-0000
/elaineballard
Save my website under "Favorites" for 24 hour shopping! You'll be only a click away from exceptional products, savings, service and opportunity!

Last edited:
Elaine, you might want ot edit your post to have just the /elaineballad . Thanks for sharing, I love your signature.

tlennhoff said:
Elaine, you might want ot edit your post to have just the /elaineballad . Thanks for sharing, I love your signature.

AND, Elaine, you might want to spell your last name right!! :eek:

Sorry, I couldn't resist :D :D

:eek: Thanks Tasha!! I just highlighted, copied and pasted without proof-reading!:eek:

GeorgiaPeach said:
AND, Elaine, you might want to spell your last name right!! :eek:

Sorry, I couldn't resist :D :D

I am a spaz today!! I tried to get fancy with the colors and messed it all up! It is correct on my emails...Really!!:eek:

Cheryl Batcher

Future Director with The Pampered Chef #469226
/cherylbatcher

Encouraging People Everyday

Come to London with me in 2008!

ask me about all the exciting new changes in 2007 to make your Dreams come true!

It looks alot cooler in my email because it has a picture of london bridge and is spaced well. If you want to see it send me an email :)

Koolotus said:
Cheryl Batcher

Future Director with The Pampered Chef #469226
/cherylbatcher

Encouraging People Everyday

Come to London with me in 2008!

ask me about all the exciting new changes in 2007 to make your Dreams come true!

It looks alot cooler in my email because it has a picture of london bridge and is spaced well. If you want to see it send me an email :)

That does sound pretty cool. I do everything in straight text because many of my friends are paranoid about stuff so they don't allow htm in their emails.

Here's mine...Marlene Bauman #328380
The Pampered Chef, Ltd.
Ind. Director, National Trainer & Coach since 2003
home: (307)362-1686 cell: (307)371-4487

"CLICK" ME OUT: www. /marleneskitchen
Order on my website 24/7!

Want to travel to places you've never dreamed? How about the Caribbean? How about Washington DC for 4? OR How about London, England? Call me for more information.

“If you don’t set goals for yourself, you are doomed to work to achieve the goals of someone else.” –Brian Tracy

Disney World Trip Achiever 2005 - $0
Vienna, Austria Trip Achiever 2006 - $0
Atlantis, Bahamas Trip Achiever 2007 - $0
Future London, England Trip Achiever 2008 -$0
Staying home with my children- PRICELESS

Oooooh...Marlene...I Love the "click me out" and the trip achiever $0 part!! Very cute and Very creative!

I just change it when I feel like, but I guess I have not felt like it because come to think of it, I have not changed it in a while!

Interesting, I figured most people would change at least with each season to get some excitement about new products.

Thanks~!I am sure I stole it from someone! I don't think I have had an original idea in over 4 years! :p Why recreate the wheel when you don't have to!:D

1. What are email signatures and why are they important for new Pampered Chef members?

Email signatures are a block of text that is automatically added to the end of your email. They typically include your name, contact information, and a personal or professional message. They are important for new members because they help to establish a professional and consistent brand image for your emails.

2. How can I revamp my email signature as a new Pampered Chef member?

Revamping your email signature as a new Pampered Chef member is easy! First, make sure to include your name, title, and contact information. Then, add a personal touch by including your favorite Pampered Chef product or a brief message about your passion for cooking. You can also add a professional headshot or a logo to make your signature stand out.

3. Should I include links in my email signature as a new Pampered Chef member?

Yes, including links in your email signature as a new Pampered Chef member can be beneficial. You can include links to your Pampered Chef website, social media pages, or any upcoming promotions or events. This can help to drive traffic to your business and increase engagement with your customers.

4. Can I use different email signatures for different types of emails?

Yes, you can use different email signatures for different types of emails as a new Pampered Chef member. For example, you may want to use a more professional signature for business-related emails and a more personal one for emails to friends or family. Just make sure to keep the overall design and information consistent for brand recognition.

5. How often should I update my email signature as a new Pampered Chef member?

It is recommended to update your email signature as a new Pampered Chef member at least once a year or whenever there are any changes to your contact information or business promotions. This will ensure that your signature stays current and relevant to your business and customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • pamperedlinda
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies
Views
cwinter474