• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Returning to Work After Baby: Is Pampered Chef a Good Insurance Deal?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage for full-time employees and their families returning to work after having a baby. They also provide resources and programs to support the transition back to work, competitive insurance rates, and additional benefits and perks for new parents. Employees can make changes to their insurance coverage during open enrollment or after experiencing a qualifying life event. It is important to review and update insurance coverage as a new parent.
janezapchef
Gold Member
Does anyone use this? I have a recruit lead who is going back to work after having a baby ONLY because of insurance. She said she would be interested in PC if insurance is comparable. So, my question is whether this is a good deal or not? Anyone?
Thanks,
Jane :)

There's been a lot of chatter about this recently. Your cost depends on where you live and your family situation (number of people covered, their ages and general health).

I would tell her to look into her state insurance plans before making any decisions. Most states have plans to cover children and some have family plans if you make under a certain amount. Medicaid is also an option if she is just concerned about her baby being covered.

She doesn't have to be a consultant to see what pro has to offer. She can go onto their website or call them directly to see.

finley1991 said:
She doesn't have to be a consultant to see what pro has to offer. She can go onto their website or call them directly to see.

Thank you! I didn't realize she could do this, though it makes sense!

Do you write this off also? I enrolled for almost all of 2007 and just wondered if this was considered a write off or not...

Probably not - it's just like having any other insurance for your family. Of course, I don't know the rules on insurance premiums and whether they are deductable.

Yes... if you pay for your own insurance, you can write it off... or at least a portion of it. Check with your tax preparer to be sure. ;)

Related to Returning to Work After Baby: Is Pampered Chef a Good Insurance Deal?

1. What type of insurance coverage does Pampered Chef offer for returning to work after having a baby?

Pampered Chef offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, and vision insurance for employees returning to work after having a baby. This coverage is available to all full-time employees and their families.

2. Are there any programs or resources available through Pampered Chef to help with the transition back to work after maternity leave?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of resources and programs to support employees returning to work after maternity leave. This includes flexible work arrangements, lactation support and resources, and a phased return-to-work program.

3. How does the cost of insurance through Pampered Chef compare to other companies?

Pampered Chef offers competitive insurance rates for employees returning to work after having a baby. The cost of insurance may vary depending on the specific plan and coverage chosen, but overall Pampered Chef's insurance plans are considered to be a good deal.

4. Does Pampered Chef offer any additional benefits or perks specifically for new parents?

Yes, in addition to insurance coverage, Pampered Chef offers a variety of benefits and perks for new parents. This includes a new parent mentor program, childcare reimbursement, and access to parenting resources and support groups.

5. Can I make changes to my insurance coverage after returning to work from maternity leave?

Yes, you may make changes to your insurance coverage during the open enrollment period or if you experience a qualifying life event, such as the birth of a child. It's important to review and update your insurance coverage to ensure it meets your needs as a new parent.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarahsellcm
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
letmepamperu13
  • finley1991
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefsteph07
  • jsanderson0508