• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Be Asked to Return a Replacement Part Even If It Doesn't Fit?

In summary, to return a replacement part, you must contact customer service, provide your order number and the specific part, and follow their instructions for returning the part. Replacement parts cannot be returned due to change of mind, and must be unused and in their original packaging. The customer is responsible for return shipping costs unless the part is defective or damaged. Exchanges for replacement parts are not offered, but a new order can be placed for the desired part.
chefleighann
Has anyone come across being asked to return a replacement part. She had the old EAD and surprise the ring did not fit. I looked at the bottom of the Replacment form and it mentions no exchanges or refunds.
Just wondering if anyone has come across this before?

This is a common problem. That is why the EAD was redesigned.

The ring is not returnable.

Thanks Deb!
Just wanted to make sure I told her the correct info.

I've heard that the ring for Playtex bottles fits the old EAD. I've not tried it myself, but my customers never called back to say it didn't work!

I heard the same solution as #4's.

You will not be able to return it. I did the same thing recently and just ate the cost. Thankfully, it is not expensive!

1. How do I return a replacement part?

To return a replacement part, please follow these steps:
1. Contact our customer service team at 1-800-999-3436 or email us at [email protected].
2. Provide your order number and the specific part you need to return.
3. Our team will provide you with a return label and instructions for returning the part.
4. Once we receive the part, we will process your refund or replacement.

2. Can I return a replacement part if I changed my mind?

Unfortunately, we do not accept returns for replacement parts due to change of mind. Our return policy only applies to defective or damaged parts. However, please contact our customer service team and we will do our best to assist you.

3. How long do I have to return a replacement part?

You have 30 days from the date of purchase to return a replacement part. Please note that the part must be unused and in its original packaging for us to process the return.

4. Do I have to pay for return shipping?

If the replacement part is being returned due to a defect or damage, we will provide a prepaid return label. However, if the return is due to a change of mind or incorrect part ordered, the customer will be responsible for return shipping costs.

5. Can I exchange a replacement part for a different one?

Unfortunately, we do not offer exchanges for replacement parts. If you need a different part, please follow the return process and place a new order for the desired part.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jeans Garden
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jeans Garden
  • Sarah K.
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sarah K.
  • babywings76