• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Returning a HO Lead: Hasn't Done a Show - Experiences?

In order to return the kit, she has to resign in writing and then she'll get 90% back on the unused items. You can call HO. They sometimes will buy it back, keeping a percentage for restocking, but since it's so long they probably won't. She will probably be told to keep it.If they do tell her to keep it I would ask for the paperwork - even though it's a new season there are things you can still use.
chefkathy
A HO lead who signed in May is throwing in the towel. Hasn't done a single show and admits she can't commit to it right now. She's used one product out of the kit.

How do we go about returning? Any experience on this?

DebbieJ said:
A HO lead who signed in May is throwing in the towel. Hasn't done a single show and admits she can't commit to it right now. She's used one product out of the kit.

How do we go about returning? Any experience on this?

You can call HO. They sometimes will buy it back, keeping a percentage for restocking, but since it's so long they probably won't. She will probably be told to keep it. If they do tell her to keep it I would ask for the paperwork - even though it's a new season there are things you can still use.

I had one consultant who did no shows. She kept out what she figured was her investment in products and gave me the rest. I later found out that she had USED the Large Round Stone that she had given me back as new.

Most just disappear and keep it.

I found out the hard way that they don't take it back, or at least that's what they told one of the consultants someone on my first line recruited. My consultant told her that if she wasn't going to do anything with it to return it and just keep her kit's cost worth of items (don't know where she got that from!) Anyway this person did not want to return anything so she called the home office and they told her to keep it, that she did not have to send it back.

I just called Consultant Career Services. They don't require it to be returned. She can keep it! The gal on the phone said "maybe things will change in 6 months and then all she needs to do is reactivate." It sounds like PC wants to leave the door WIDE OPEN for these folks.In order to return the kit, she has to resign in writing and then she'll get 90% back on the unused items.

DebbieJ said:
I just called Consultant Career Services. They don't require it to be returned. She can keep it! The gal on the phone said "maybe things will change in 6 months and then all she needs to do is reactivate." It sounds like PC wants to leave the door WIDE OPEN for these folks.

In order to return the kit, she has to resign in writing and then she'll get 90% back on the unused items.

I'd be tempted to 'buy' back her kit from her. I could use those products!! Especially if she hasn't used them.

Related to Returning a HO Lead: Hasn't Done a Show - Experiences?

1. How do I return a HO lead that hasn't done a show?

To return a HO lead that hasn't done a show, please follow these steps:

1. Log in to your Pampered Chef account.
  2. Click on the "My Business" tab.
  3. Select "My Leads" from the dropdown menu.
  4. Find the HO lead you want to return and click on it.
  5. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the "Return Lead" button.
  6. Confirm the return by clicking "Yes" on the pop-up window.

2. Can I return a lead if the customer hasn't responded to my messages?

Yes, you can still return a lead even if the customer hasn't responded to your messages. However, we recommend trying to contact the customer at least 3 times before returning the lead.

3. Will I receive a credit for a returned HO lead?

Yes, you will receive a credit for a returned HO lead. The credit will be applied to your next invoice.

4. How long does it take for the credit to appear on my account?

Credits for returned HO leads typically appear on your account within 2 weeks.

5. Can I return a HO lead if I have already contacted the customer?

Yes, you can still return a HO lead even if you have already contacted the customer. If you have already made multiple attempts to reach the customer and have not received a response, then you can go ahead and return the lead.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
raebates
  • KellyCooks
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Saturday Gourmet
  • PCJenni