• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Replacment Parts for Retired Items

In summary, to order replacement parts for retired items, you can contact the customer service team at 1-800-342-2433. They will assist you in finding the correct part and placing your order. Replacement parts for discontinued items are still available, but availability may vary. Standard shipping time for replacement parts is 5-7 business days, but some parts may take longer depending on availability. If the replacement part you need is not listed on the website, you can contact customer service for assistance. A 1-year warranty is offered for all replacement parts for retired items, and any issues within that time can be addressed by contacting customer service.
julieb'skitchen
Help! I am a new consultant and recently had a customer call asking about replacing the lid to her round Chillzane Server. How do I go about getting the replacement for her?
Thanks
julieb'skitchen

I'm new at this but I don't think you can. Sorry!!:(

Are you talking about the bowls? If so you can go into PP and under non commission orders click replacement. It is listed as 278 f and 278 D

According to what I saw in the Replacement Parts order list, the discontinued Chillzanne round platter is no longer supported.

Call HO they will tell you.

Received Reply from HOThanks everyone for your help. I did contact the Home Office and because this Chillzane Round Platter is no longer available, parts are also obsolete.

Thanks again!

Julieb'skitchen

What is the process for ordering replacement parts for retired items?

To order replacement parts for retired items, you can contact our customer service team at 1-800-342-2433. They will be able to assist you in finding the correct part and placing your order.

Can I still get replacement parts for items that have been discontinued?

Yes, we strive to keep a stock of replacement parts for retired items for as long as possible. However, availability may vary depending on the item.

How long does it typically take to receive replacement parts for retired items?

Our standard shipping time for replacement parts is 5-7 business days. However, some parts may take longer to ship depending on availability. Our customer service team will be able to provide you with an estimated delivery time when you place your order.

What if the replacement part I need is not listed on your website?

If the replacement part you need is not listed on our website, please contact our customer service team. They may be able to locate the part for you or suggest an alternative solution.

Do you offer any warranties for replacement parts for retired items?

Yes, we offer a 1-year warranty for all replacement parts for retired items. If you experience any issues with your replacement part within one year of purchase, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Laura4
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • loreo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • pcsharon1