• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Replacing Your Kit After 300Th Show Question

In summary, the home office will send you a kit replacement form, which needs to be submitted with in 60 days of receiving the form. Once you have submitted the form, you will receive information about the new kit. You can also upgrade to the new kit at any point after your 200th show.
AJPratt
Silver Member
I don't have my RFS nearby, but I could have sworn I read in there after your 300th or 500th show, you can order a new kit. Does anyone know for sure, or can find something on CC stating that?

I am at work, but I do remember seeing tht you replace it. I just do not remember with what show. Is the RFS available in pdf from CC?

It is 200th Anne...........

erinyourpclady said:
It is 200th Anne...........
WOW! Thanks! Did you see it somewhere on CC? Does it say how you replace it?

That's cool... do you just pay the $90 again?

Hey Annie....welcome back! We missed you! How was the cruise? You are probably burried in posts to catch-up on....we've been very busy around here while you were away!

It's in the Recipe for Success somewhere towards the back. My newest recruit has mine or I would tell you exactly where it is!!

erinyourpclady said:
It's in the Recipe for Success somewhere towards the back. My newest recruit has mine or I would tell you exactly where it is!!
See page F-9 in the gray box. It says that you will receive info on it once you submit #200

THANK YOU! My director was saying last night, "You know, what would be nice, if we could replace our kits after so many shows." I said, "You can." LOL

Linda: I didn't go away yet, just had a busy weekend. I will be away the 14th-21st. Its nice to know I'm missed!

Super Starter Replacement KitThe home office will send you a kit replacement form, which needs to be submitted with in 60 days of receiving the form. I have the form in front of me and it looks as though you get a complete kit, including new apron and crate, paperwork not included. Donna

After your 200th COOKING show you will get a letter from PC with a form to replace your kit if you choose. It is $90 and is only the products. You also can do this at 400, 600, 800...

Catalog shows and Individual orders do not count so you would have to subtract those to see where you are.

;) Well, I just subtracted and out of 111 shows, I only have 88 cooking in 20 months! I guess I"ll have to work harder in 2007!!!:p

I just got my paperwork today to replace my kit. I am actually on show 465 but I guess half of those were catalog or individual orders. I don't know if I am going to do it or not. Maybe then I could use those products for giveaways???

nicki25 said:
I just got my paperwork today to replace my kit. I am actually on show 465 but I guess half of those were catalog or individual orders. I don't know if I am going to do it or not. Maybe then I could use those products for giveaways???

Or the new products become your show products and you no longer have to scrounge through your kitchen for what you want to take to shows?

In my case it would allow me to have a dairy kit as my 1st kit is meat/pareve (I keep kosher).

BethCooks4U said:
After your 200th COOKING show you will get a letter from PC with a form to replace your kit if you choose. It is $90 and is only the products. You also can do this at 400, 600, 800...

Catalog shows and Individual orders do not count so you would have to subtract those to see where you are.
I thought that's what I read. Thank you!

Hey I didn't remember reading this before! Cool.
Welcome back Anne:) We've missed ya!

lacychef said:
Hey I didn't remember reading this before! Cool.
Welcome back Anne:) We've missed ya!
Thanks! My subscriptions just aren't working. I thought no one was talking to me! LOL

Also, I don't go away until the 14th. I just had a hectic weekend.

This is good to know thanks for sharing!

so now when seasoned consultants hit shows 200. 400 , 600 I wonder if we be offered the new kit products or the original??
I'm guessing the original but maybe not!!
Teresa

Since there is a new starter kit, when we reach our 200th kitchen show will we be able to buy the new kit or will it still be the kit we started with?

My guess is we will be able to buy the new kit at 200 shows but pay $155.

I asked about the new kit at leadership cuz I just got my upgrade form and they told me that I'll be able to upgrade to the new kit if I'd like or I can get the old one! yeah!!!!!! i'm thinking i'm going to upgrade and use some of the products for hostess gifts etc.

Oh, I don't even want to count and see how far away I am :( After two years of 1-2 shows a month they don't add up very quickly!!

25 shows :( How sad!! I guess I will just have to recruit in Jan/Feb to get the bag instead!!

I just ordered my "new" kit today. I am not sure what I will do with it (I have so many products at home and in my kit) but for $90 what the heck. Maybe I will use some of it for host gifts!?!?

Let's All Ask...I just sent a message to PC... I think we should *all* be able to purchase a new kit. I know that I would love to have the new kit to let potential new recruits get their hands on at shows.

Maybe if we all ask, they'll at least think about it?

Do you KNOW that the new tote will be included in the "new kit" we can purchase for $155 after 200 cooking shows? I am sure the products will all be in but I am not so sure about the tote...

I would think they would send it...hmmm

I am just going to earn it through recruiting because that is a heck of a lot easier than doing 175 cooking shows this month, LOL!!

gilliandanielle said:
I would think they would send it...hmmm

I am just going to earn it through recruiting because that is a heck of a lot easier than doing 175 cooking shows this month, LOL!!

Oh come on Gill! That would only be 9.7 shows per day based on the days left this month:eek: Had to get the calculator out for that one!

I know that individual and catalog shows don't count towards the upgrade:) , but what about bridal showers and fundraisers?

Thanks,
Tracy :)

1. What is the significance of replacing your kit after 300 shows?

The recommendation to replace your kit after 300 shows is a general guideline for maintaining the quality and accuracy of your equipment. As a scientist, it is important to regularly assess and update your tools to ensure reliable and valid results.

2. Is the replacement kit provided for free after 300 shows?

This may vary depending on the specific kit and manufacturer. It is best to check the original documentation or contact the manufacturer for more information on their replacement policy.

3. Can I still use my kit after 300 shows?

While you technically can continue using your kit after 300 shows, it may not be recommended for accurate and reliable results. Over time, wear and tear can affect the performance of your equipment, so it is important to regularly assess and replace your kit.

4. What if I have not reached 300 shows, but notice a decline in my equipment's performance?

If you notice a decline in your kit's performance before reaching 300 shows, it is important to address the issue and potentially replace the kit. Keeping your equipment in good condition is crucial for obtaining accurate and reliable results in your scientific research.

5. Is it necessary to replace the entire kit after 300 shows?

Again, this may vary depending on the specific kit and manufacturer. Some kits may require replacement of specific components, while others may recommend replacing the entire kit. It is best to consult the manufacturer's guidelines for the recommended replacement process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• frozenchef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • kcjodih
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pkd09
  • pkd09