• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I replace broken stoneware for my guest?

In summary, the customer is not able to replace the stone that has two broken peices because it is not under warranty. However, HO will contact the customer or the consultant who put the adjustment in to replace the stone for the customer. The customer will have to pay to send the stone back if they want it replaced.
mommyhugz1978
Gold Member
I have a guest who has two broken peices of stoneware ( I already email HO) but how do I get them replaced for her?

As long as they are covered under warranty, HO will contact you or her (whoever put the adjustment in) .....with instructions on sending back a piece (if they need it)....at least the size of your hand....and you will get a reference # that needs to go on the box. Don't expect it to be there sooner than a week and a half...it seems to take forever!

Is the product adjustment on CC?? and what if it isnt' under warrenty still???

Last edited:
If you know the show number, you can do it under product adjustment. It's right on the home page of CC under Frequently Visited Links.

If it's been less than 30 days, PC will arrange a Fed Ex pickup to send it back if requested.

If it's been more than 30 days, but less than 3 years, your customer will have to pay to send it back if requested.

It's been more than 30 days.... and it's two years old....

So she didn't buy it from you. Does she have her receipt? Does she remember the name of the consultant or host? I would give her the PC phone number and let her deal with it.

888 OUR CHEF

She had another consultant .... I am not sure if she bought it from her or not... but told her that she couldn't replace it without the reciept.... I told her that I would do it... not a problem.....I dont' think she has any of that anymore....

Do you have it in your possession? I always do a favor for my customers and take care of sending it back and paying and all.....besides, another write-off! If you do have the broken stone, you can check the date of it on the bottom.... If you have sold the same stone to one of your customers, you could do a product adjustment with their stone and just have it shipped to you. (Choose a piece that doesn't have the date on it) ...

Or, if the date is recent, you can call HO with the customer's name and maybe they can look it up for you? Anything that I have replaced for my customers, I haven't had to include a copy of the receipt with it??

Email HO with whatever info you have and they will email you back letting you know what they need. If they are able to locate the purchase, and it is within 3 years of the original purchase, they will tell you how to send it back to get it replaced. I would highly suggest having the customer send it back so they take ownership of it - they can't blame you if something goes wrong.

She gave it to me at my last show... she had her husband dig the muffin pan out of the burn barrell....... LOL so I have a burnt muffin pan, and a cracked retangular baker... sitting in my office..... I didnt' knwo the date was on the bottom of the stone..... something new I have learned.

jenniferknapp said:
Do you have it in your possession? I always do a favor for my customers and take care of sending it back and paying and all.....besides, another write-off! If you do have the broken stone, you can check the date of it on the bottom.... If you have sold the same stone to one of your customers, you could do a product adjustment with their stone and just have it shipped to you. (Choose a piece that doesn't have the date on it) ...

mommyhugz1978 said:
She gave it to me at my last show... she had her husband dig the muffin pan out of the burn barrell....... LOL so I have a burnt muffin pan, and a cracked retangular baker... sitting in my office..... I didnt' knwo the date was on the bottom of the stone..... something new I have learned.

See if you can read the date...if it is over 3 years, I would let her know that you just checked and you can't do anything about that one....but other one, blah blah...

thanks... that helps

1. How do I know if my stoneware is covered under warranty?

If your stoneware was purchased within the last 3 years, it is covered under our limited warranty. You can also check the bottom of your stoneware for a "PC" logo, which indicates it is a Pampered Chef product.

2. Can I replace a single piece of a stoneware set?

Yes, you can replace individual pieces of a stoneware set. Simply contact our customer service team and they will assist you with ordering the replacement piece.

3. How long does it take to receive a replacement stoneware?

Typically, it takes 7-10 business days for a replacement stoneware to be processed and shipped. However, this may vary depending on your location and shipping method.

4. How do I properly dispose of my broken stoneware?

We recommend wrapping the broken pieces in newspaper or a towel and placing them in a sealed bag before disposing of them. This will help prevent any accidents during disposal.

5. Can I return a broken stoneware for a refund?

No, we do not offer refunds for broken stoneware. However, if the stoneware was purchased within the last 3 years, it may be covered under our limited warranty and can be replaced free of charge.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • alibene80
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
alibene80
  • Intrepid_Chef