• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Replacement Glass Lids for Executive

In summary, each Executive pan has a specific lid size that corresponds to it and can be found on the bottom of the pan or listed on the product description. If a replacement glass lid is no longer available on the website, customers can contact customer service for assistance. The replacement glass lids are dishwasher safe, but it is recommended to place them on the top rack. To ensure longevity, avoid using metal utensils, sudden temperature changes, and handle with care. These lids are not oven safe and should only be used on the stovetop.
lisabrown_pc
Does anyone know if you can purchase just the glass lids for the executive cookware? I know you can get the 12". I have looked on the replacement parts list and did not see them.

No we can't. Send a suggestion in. The more they hear it the more likely it might be available in the future.

Executive cookware has a lifetime guarantee, so if the lid broke in normal use, it would be covered. If it wasn't under the scope of normal use, you may be able to contact HO to see if it is possible to get it replaced, but since most of them come in sets, I'd be doubtful. I think that even if you return it for the guarantee, HO asks you to send you the pot it goes with as well.

Related to Replacement Glass Lids for Executive

1. How do I know which replacement glass lid will fit my Executive pan?

Each Executive pan has a specific lid size that corresponds to it. You can find the size of your pan by looking at the bottom of the pan. The lid size will also be listed on the product description or packaging.

2. Can I purchase a replacement glass lid for my Executive pan if it is no longer available on the website?

Yes, you can contact our customer service team and they will be able to assist you in finding a replacement lid for your Executive pan. We may have limited stock available or be able to suggest a compatible lid for your pan.

3. Are the replacement glass lids dishwasher safe?

Yes, our replacement glass lids for Executive pans are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. We recommend placing them on the top rack of your dishwasher to avoid any potential damage.

4. How do I care for my replacement glass lid to ensure its longevity?

To keep your replacement glass lid in good condition, avoid using metal utensils on it and do not subject it to sudden temperature changes. Handle it with care and avoid dropping it, as this can cause it to break.

5. Can I use my replacement glass lid in the oven?

No, our replacement glass lids for Executive pans are not oven safe. They are designed for stovetop use only and should not be exposed to high temperatures or direct heat.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• minirottie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • pampered1224
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Intrepid_Chef