• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can You Adapt Modern Booth Elements to Fit a Renaissance Theme?

And I think the wine and cheese idea is great, too! There are so many great ideas in this post.Thanks for posting your ideas, Raggedy Aunt!
pamperedchefqueen
Hi All!

Wanted to do a booth at a Shakespeare festival, but they tell me PC is not renaissance-themed .... well, any ideas how / if I can make it so? Don't know where I can find a costume but I could wear one! But then what???

Hmm, the only way I can think to keep it within the theme is to promote the Stoneware and maybe the Bamboo. I don't know if bamboo was actually used much back then, outside of China, but at least it LOOKS like wood. The Forged Cutlery should be fine, too, even with the handles being covered, because the steel part is all one piece (you'll have to convince them of that, though). These are the only ideas I have.

I responded in the box on the main page, but I saw your post, so I thought I'd put a couple of ideas I had here as well. But, I knew I had to respond when I saw your status said, "I'm breezy"! It reminded me of a "Friends" episode, that just aired here last night, and I got a little chuckle out of it. (When Monica "tapped" into Richard's answering machine and literally said in her message that she was breezy. So funny!)

Any who, I thought you might want to showcase our wine products and maybe have a display with grapes, cheese and bread using the bamboo pieces. I think you could make it look very classic. Maybe check some fabric bins for the fabric that looks like the period. I wouldn't invest a lot; just see if you can find a remnant or something. Good luck, though. I did bread and our dipping sauces at a fair last weekend, and it went over gangbusters. The smells of the sauces draw people in.

Awesome Raggedy Aunt, I will see if I can pull it together!!! Hey do you happen to have any Oz ideas for my other post? :) And I am so glad you put your ideas on here, cause the chat screen is gone gone....

Blacksmiths were certainly making forged cutlery in the renaissance and before that in the middle ages. All those swords and daggers are forged cutlery. And I think the stoneware and wine ideas are great, too!

Where are you finding all these themed booths? Sounds like fun!!

If you lived closer, I'd let you borrow my garb. If it's at a faire, there may be garb to rent! Its usually pretty inexpensive. You can wear a long skirt and flowy blouse, then put your PC apron over that. It won't be renaissance wear, but you'll fit in some!

I agree with the bamboo, stoneware, and cutlery. Those things will fit in nicely with the shakespearean theme!

1. What are some popular Renaissance-themed booth ideas?

Some popular Renaissance-themed booth ideas include a medieval market scene, a royal feast setup, a jousting tournament display, a Shakespearean theater stage, and a Renaissance fair village.

2. How can I incorporate Renaissance elements into my booth design?

You can incorporate Renaissance elements into your booth design by using rich colors like deep reds and golds, incorporating tapestries and banners, displaying traditional foods and drinks, and using props like swords, shields, and goblets.

3. What type of products would be appropriate for a Renaissance-themed booth?

Products that would be appropriate for a Renaissance-themed booth include kitchenware with a vintage or rustic look, traditional food items like breads and jams, and home decor items such as tapestries and candle holders.

4. Can I use modern products in a Renaissance-themed booth?

Yes, you can use modern products in a Renaissance-themed booth as long as they fit the overall aesthetic and theme. For example, you could showcase modern cookware with a vintage design or display modern food items in traditional serving dishes.

5. How can I make my Renaissance-themed booth stand out?

To make your Renaissance-themed booth stand out, you can add interactive elements like a live cooking demonstration or a game, create an eye-catching display with props and decorations, and offer unique products or promotions that tie in with the theme.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedchefqueen
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
lesliec
  • mommylove_07
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
jillbean
  • pampered2007