• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Removable Bottom: Can Someone Help?

In summary, a removable bottom is a feature found in some Pampered Chef baking pans and dishes that allows for easy and clean removal of baked goods. The majority of stoneware and metal baking pans from Pampered Chef have this feature, and it is recommended to line the bottom with parchment paper or grease it before use. The removable bottom can be hand washed and is oven-safe, but it's important to check the recommended maximum temperature. To use it properly, make sure it is securely in place and avoid using sharp utensils.
jcwarr
does anyone know if the bottom on this is removable? thanks! a customer wants to know and i have no idea!! :)

thank you!! i also went to cc and found info - i just always think to come this site first for help :)

Yep, it is :)

Hi there! Yes, the bottom on this product is indeed removable. It makes cleaning and storage much easier. I'm glad I could help answer your customer's question. Let me know if you need any other information about this product. Happy cooking! :)

Related to Removable Bottom: Can Someone Help?

What is a removable bottom and how does it work?

A removable bottom is a feature found in some Pampered Chef baking pans and dishes. It allows you to easily and cleanly remove your baked goods from the pan by pushing up on the bottom. This is especially helpful for delicate or sticky foods like cheesecake or quiche.

Which Pampered Chef products have a removable bottom?

The majority of our stoneware and metal baking pans have a removable bottom. This includes our Deep Dish Baker, Springform Pan, and Quiche & Tart Pan. You can find a full list of products with this feature on our website or by consulting with your Pampered Chef consultant.

How do I properly use and care for a removable bottom?

To use a removable bottom, simply line the bottom of the pan with parchment paper or lightly grease it before adding your batter or dough. Once your food is baked and cooled, push up on the bottom to release it from the pan. To clean, hand wash the removable bottom with warm soapy water and dry thoroughly before storing.

Can I use a removable bottom in the oven?

Yes, all of our products with a removable bottom are oven-safe. However, it's important to note that the maximum temperature may vary depending on the specific product. Refer to the product instructions or packaging for the recommended maximum temperature.

Are there any tips for using a removable bottom?

When using a removable bottom, it's important to make sure it is securely in place before adding your batter or dough. You can also place the pan on a baking sheet for added stability. Additionally, avoid using sharp utensils on the removable bottom to prevent scratching or damaging it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda Rutko
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • NooraK
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
NooraK
Replies