• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Remanufactured Ink and Toner Cartriges

In summary, remanufactured ink cartridges can be good or bad, depending on the model of printer and the brand. 123inkjets is a reputable source for remanufactured ink cartridges, but other sources may be cheaper.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
Do you use them? Where do you buy them?

I've had pretty good luck with both remanufactured Ink & Toner. I used to buy from one on-line source but after having a few bad inkjet cartriges and not so great customer service I switched and have been using 123inkjets . It's time to order again and although I'm please with my service and quality from 123inkjets I was just wondering if anyone had another source that maybe I should check out. Right now 123inkjets is having a 20% off sale and free shipping...but I've noticed that their prices increased a bit more that I was expecting (like everything else these days!)

Who do you recommend and who do you stay far far away from?

Your luck truly depends on your model/type of printer. Certain HP ones do not like remanufactured. If used 123inkjets and they aren't bad. BTW, if anyone has a Brother MFC3100c, MFC3200c, MFC5100c, MFC5200c, or FAX 1800c, I have a ton of cartridges CHEAP!I also have a bunch of Xerox Fax Center ones too...about 6 I believe...

P.S. I use new cartridges for my printer - usually Sam's Club or Office Max is where I get them cheapest. Sometime Walmart.

My printers are both HP and I haven't had any trouble with them. I have and older model HP930C inkjet and a newer model HP3055 laserjet.

pamperedlinda said:
My printers are both HP and I haven't had any trouble with them. I have and older model HP930C inkjet and a newer model HP3055 laserjet.

The HP inkjets aren't bad. It is usually the larger laserjets that have issues. Lexmarks are the crankiest with "other brands".

Check out your Sam's Club prices just in case...or often Office Max runs a special then with our discount it is good!

I've used remanufactured cartridges in my HP (Laserjet 1200). I think I've bought from 123inkjets for it, too. Usually I look for something through mypoints so that I get credit for the purchase there, too.

janetupnorth said:
The HP inkjets aren't bad. It is usually the larger laserjets that have issues. Lexmarks are the crankiest with "other brands".

Check out your Sam's Club prices just in case...or often Office Max runs a special then with our discount it is good!

I don't have an Office Max nearby - and I'm one of those anti-Walmart people :cool:

Here's what my husband found out after doing a TON of research on the remanufactured ones (at least the ones that fit our Epson RX500 inkjet): they are 35% less full than a brand new one. I couldn't figure out how in the world I was running through them so quickly and I told him that when I bought brand new ones that I could swear that they lasted longer - well gee, now I know why. I've found that Sam's Club has them cheaper because I can buy all of the colors and black in 1 big package and it's cheaper that way.

I get mine for a really good price at Costco. When I've used the cartridges up, I return them to Office Max, and get $3 off for each one I bring in...up to $15 - so then I get one really cheap at Office Max too!:)

I used a set once -- it gunked up my printer and voided the warranty so never again.

Related to Remanufactured Ink and Toner Cartriges

1. What exactly are remanufactured ink and toner cartridges?

Remanufactured ink and toner cartridges are cartridges that have been used before, but have been cleaned, refilled, and tested to ensure they meet the same quality standards as brand new cartridges.

2. Are remanufactured cartridges as good as brand new ones?

Yes, remanufactured cartridges go through a thorough process to ensure they perform just as well as brand new cartridges. They are also a more environmentally friendly option, as they help reduce e-waste.

3. How much money can I save by using remanufactured cartridges?

The amount you can save varies depending on the type of cartridge and brand, but on average, you can save up to 30-40% by using remanufactured cartridges compared to buying brand new ones.

4. Will using remanufactured cartridges void my printer's warranty?

No, using remanufactured cartridges will not void your printer's warranty. In fact, according to the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Improvement Act, it is illegal for a manufacturer to void a warranty for using remanufactured cartridges.

5. How do I know if a remanufactured cartridge will work with my printer?

Most remanufactured cartridges are made to work with specific printer models, so it's important to check the compatibility before purchasing. Our website has a tool where you can enter your printer model and it will show you the compatible remanufactured cartridges we offer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookingwithlove
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • dannyzmom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefbecky
  • lterman