• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Regular First-Class Postage for Mini Cats?

In summary, the mini cat needs just a 42 cent stamp. And if you don't tape them shut, they'll get caught in the machinery.
susanr613
Gold Member
Good morning!

Newbie question - does the mini-cat need one or two stamps?

Thanks!

Unless you stuff it with enough other info that it puts it over 1 oz., it should take just a 42 cent stamp. If not, I will have several showing up in my mailbox early next week!!

I mail them every year and they take just the one stamp.

The new ones have more pages but I think they still take 1 stamp.

I can't wait to get my mitts on the new mini catty! Our TEAM meeting is tonight and one of my clustermates got me a pack at conference so I won't have to wait till my supply order to get some of them out!

If anyone can weigh it on a postal scale with 1/4 of a sheet of paper in it, that is a good size to make a little "insert" giving them an incentive to call you back! (Still follow up though!) Just make sure it doesn't go over an ounce, or the postage will go up.

And since there are quite a few newbies...I will just throw this out there: ONLY SEND OUT A FEW PER DAY...as many as you can follow up with each day. Otherwise, you are throwing your money (for the mini cat and the postage) into the wind and it will be gone.... (mail out a few, wait a few days and call each of them personally)

The $$ is in the FOLLOW-UP!!

This is my first time sending these out. Do you have to tape them shut?

krzymomof4 said:

It's better if you do...a small piece on each of the three open sides so they don't get caught in the machinery!

krzymomof4 said:
Office Depot/Max also sell those little "circles" that have the perforation at the top/middle to seal them with too. And repeat on what Kelly said about only sending out a few a day so you can follow up each day and not get overwhelmed.

I just weighed one without any inserts on my postal scale and they're only half an ounce. AWESOME!!!!

Related to Regular First-Class Postage for Mini Cats?

1. What is the cost of regular first-class postage for mini cats?

The current cost for regular first-class postage for mini cats is $0.55 for a standard size envelope. If the envelope is larger or heavier, the cost may be higher.

2. Can I use regular first-class postage for mini cats to send internationally?

No, regular first-class postage for mini cats can only be used for domestic mail within the United States. If you need to send a mini cat internationally, you will need to use international postage rates.

3. How many mini cats can I send with regular first-class postage?

You can send up to 10 mini cats with regular first-class postage as long as they are all in a standard size envelope and the weight does not exceed 1 ounce.

4. Do I need to use any special packaging or envelopes for sending mini cats with regular first-class postage?

Yes, it is recommended to use a sturdy envelope or package to ensure the mini cats are not damaged during transit. You can also purchase special mini cat envelopes from Pampered Chef for an additional cost.

5. Can I track my mini cats if I use regular first-class postage?

No, regular first-class postage does not come with tracking. If you want to track your mini cats, you will need to upgrade to a different shipping method such as priority mail or use a shipping service that offers tracking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kristine2011
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • batroark
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
stefani2
  • crystalscookingnow