• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can We Check Who's Registered for Spring Launch?

In summary, the "Maximize Your Spring Launch" event is a training event for Pampered Chef consultants to prepare for the spring season. The Check-Up Reports for the event can be accessed through the Consultant's Corner account and include a list of registered consultants and their progress in completing required tasks. These reports are useful for staying organized and identifying consultants who may need extra support. They can also be shared with the team for team meetings and discussions.
Kelly8
Are there any reports we can run to see who has registered for Spring Launch?

I don't think so but that would be great to know!

My team is pretty good at telling me, but yes it would be nice to just click on a report and go from there!

I was looking for this too, Kelly - it seems like we had one for NC...so I thought there'd be one for Spring Launch too.

That's what I thought Becky.

What is the purpose of the "Maximize Your Spring Launch" event?

The "Maximize Your Spring Launch" event is designed to help Pampered Chef consultants prepare for the spring season by providing valuable training and resources.

How can I access the Check-Up Reports for the event?

You can access the Check-Up Reports by logging into your Consultant's Corner account and clicking on the "Maximize Your Spring Launch" event page. From there, you will see a link to the Check-Up Reports.

What information is included in the Check-Up Reports?

The Check-Up Reports include a list of all consultants who have registered for the event, as well as their contact information and their progress in completing the required tasks.

Why should I use the Check-Up Reports?

The Check-Up Reports allow you to stay organized and keep track of your team's progress in preparing for the spring season. It also helps you identify any consultants who may need additional support or guidance.

Can I share the Check-Up Reports with my team?

Yes, you can share the Check-Up Reports with your team by downloading them and sending them via email or printing them out. This can be a helpful tool for team meetings and discussions about the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebbieJ
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • jendill
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
  • kdangel518