• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Refreshing Triple Citrus Mojitos for Your Next Sunday Show

In summary, you can use any combination of citrus fruits for this recipe, but it is recommended to use equal parts of each for the best flavor. The most commonly used alcohol in a triple citrus mojito is rum, though flavored rum can also be used. You can make a non-alcoholic version by omitting the alcohol and using club soda or a citrus-flavored sparkling water. No special equipment is necessary, but a muddler or wooden spoon and a cocktail shaker can be helpful. You can also make a large batch for a party by multiplying the ingredients and mixing them in a pitcher, adding ice and garnishes right before serving.
elizabethfox
Gold Member
I am making this for the first time next Sunday for a show, and I was just wondering if anyone knew how many liters of lemon/lime pop I am going to need. It says 5 cups.....so one liter would work right?

I know I should know this.....but math and I are not best friends. :) :D

I've always used a 2 liter....but actually, a 2 liter is about 8.5 cups.

Ok I just wanted to make sure I was on the right track.

1L = 4 cups approx (people tend to use 250mL for 1 cup, but, technically, it should be approx 220mL)

LOVE this recipe!! You're going to wish you have enough ingredients for a double batch. ;)

chefann said:
LOVE this recipe!! You're going to wish you have enough ingredients for a double batch. ;)

Ditto to that. The ladies at my show last Friday sucked those down pretty darn quick. :)

I used a tip I read here~ use a blood orange, it makes a pretty pink drink for HWC month.
I also added my own personal touch~ I took about 1/2 c sugar and a couple of drops of red food coloring and shook it in a ziplock bag to make a pink rimmer!

1. Can I use any type of citrus fruit for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any combination of citrus fruits such as lemons, limes, and oranges. However, it is recommended to use equal parts of each fruit for the best flavor.

2. What type of alcohol is typically used in a triple citrus mojito?

Rum is the most commonly used alcohol in a triple citrus mojito. White rum is traditionally used, but you can also use flavored rum for an extra burst of citrus flavor.

3. Can I make a non-alcoholic version of this drink?

Absolutely! Simply omit the alcohol and replace it with club soda or a citrus-flavored sparkling water. It will still be just as refreshing and delicious.

4. Do I need any special equipment to make this drink?

No, you don't need any special equipment. A muddler or wooden spoon and a cocktail shaker are helpful but not necessary. You can also use a large glass and a spoon to mix the ingredients together.

5. Can I make a large batch of triple citrus mojitos for a party?

Yes, you can easily make a large batch of this drink for a party by multiplying the ingredients and mixing them in a pitcher. Just be sure to add ice and any garnishes right before serving to keep the drink fresh and cold.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• missmindym
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
smilesarepriceless
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • ChefJWarren
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies