• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Redeeming Rewards: Yippee! Now What?

In summary, the PC dollars should come in the mail within a week of ordering them. Once they come, you can use them on a show order or the non-commission orders.
lisa717
NOW I got some..yippeee how do I redeem them????

Make your order in P3 or PP then when it comes to paying, there is a category for PC$. You have to put the serial number in and then submit! As easy as that!

I would do it during April, kit enhancement month!! you will get soooo much more :)

I can't find that category. :( Where is it?

4kids4me said:
I can't find that category. :( Where is it?
Click on "add a new non-commisionable order" and then you will see kit enhancement! :D

Oh, no, I mean the category to apply PC$ in a show on P3. Sorry for the confusion. My bad!

YA where do I find the serial numbers?????????

4kids4me said:
Oh, no, I mean the category to apply PC$ in a show on P3. Sorry for the confusion. My bad!
You have to use the + button to add payment, then it shows up as one of your payment choices. Once you choose that, off to the right it asks for the serial number.

HTH:D

lisa717 said:
YA where do I find the serial numbers?????????
Have you received your PC $$ in the mail yet? It will be on the face of them...

No..i thought there was a place on PC.com to find them..ok I guess I wait..LMAO

They should come pretty quick- I got them in the mail within a week of getting the email. If I were you, I'd go ahead and make up a list of what you want and put it into P3, then when they come you can enter the serial numbers in and then press send. I did my first ones at the beginning of the month. Just make sure you have the April info updated, it's updated at the beginning of the month, but I"m sure that you have since you've placed orders recently. Good luck and have fun. I had $200 in PC dollars to spend in kit enhancement month- with a 40% off discount, I had a ball!

ok..another question...do you think it is smarter to take the kit enhancement or get the product samples..as I can still get them because I am new???????

Nope, it's not an option there. I can choose Credit, cash, check, consultant gift, money order, and not yet paid. I wonder why it isnt' there??

I don't think you can use them on a SHOW order, only on the non-commission orders

You mean I can't pay for the samples with PC bucks????????:(..I am talking about the packages...the first one is $167....starts out with the Santoku knife?

I just clicked on new non-comm order, chose sample package as my second pulldown after picking the date, the went to payment and pc dollars was an option- make sure you are in non-comm orders.

Thanks for clearing up this mystery for me!

lisa717 said:
You mean I can't pay for the samples with PC bucks????????:(..I am talking about the packages...the first one is $167....starts out with the Santoku knife?

I just did a test in P3 and when you go to payment option it does give you the option of using PC dollars.

I just got my first $100 for 4 shows and $1250 in sales. The $50 PC dollars came in the mail today for the 4 shows but not the one for the $1250 in sales. Should I worry or wait till Monday. I'm pretty sure they were mailed the same day. Has anyone received theirs on two different days?

Related to Redeeming Rewards: Yippee! Now What?

1. How do I redeem my rewards?

To redeem your rewards, log in to your Pampered Chef account and go to the "Redeem Rewards" section. From there, you can browse the available rewards and add them to your cart. Once you are ready, proceed to checkout and your rewards will be applied to your order total.

2. Can I use my rewards for any product?

Yes, you can use your rewards for any product on our website or in our catalog. However, some exclusions may apply, such as discounted items or certain limited-time offers.

3. Do my rewards expire?

Yes, your rewards do have an expiration date. Please check the terms and conditions of your rewards for the specific date. Typically, rewards expire within a year of being earned.

4. Can I combine my rewards with other offers or discounts?

No, rewards cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. They are only applicable to the regular price of products.

5. What happens if I return a product that I used rewards on?

If you return a product that you used rewards on, the rewards will be credited back to your account. However, if the rewards have expired, they will not be refunded.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • jrstephens
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Deeder