• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruiting Incentive for March 16- Points?

In summary, the "Recruiting Incentive for March 16- Points" is a program designed to encourage employees to refer qualified candidates for open positions within the company. Points are awarded for successful referrals, which can then be redeemed for rewards and incentives. Participation in the program not only benefits the company by attracting qualified candidates, but also allows employees to earn rewards and improve team dynamics. To refer a candidate, employees must fill out a referral form and the candidate must be hired. The specific rewards and incentives may vary, but can include gift cards, extra vacation days, or cash bonuses.
trps
Silver Member
I might be dreaming but thought I received an e-mail saying if you recruited and had $2500 in sales you would get free conference and 4500 points toward the trip am I nuts or did we get that?

Yes, because there's an incentive to earn conference free or half price (it's in the March newsletter and on CC). When you complete the requirements for that, you will have earned at least 4500 points for the trip, just because you'll get points for sales and recruiting. It's not a bonus points situation.

Oh, so it's not an extra $4500 points? I guess I didn't look that close!! I was so pumped. That's what was really pushing me to do it! Bummer!

I think a lot of people will be upset and read it wrong. I did! I had someone that was thinking of signing that I was hoping to hold off for March 16 then today got a out of the blue recruit so I was very excited because I can't go to conference but thought this would be an extra 4500 points I already knew I would earn the points for recruiting and sales I thought this was extra.

That stinks no bonus for me then.

Oh, but it's such a bonus to have a recruit. I'd be so excited to get just one! I'm working on being more intentional.

What is the "Recruiting Incentive for March 16- Points"?

The "Recruiting Incentive for March 16- Points" is a special program run by our company to encourage our employees to recruit new candidates for open positions within the company.

How does the "Recruiting Incentive for March 16- Points" work?

The "Recruiting Incentive for March 16- Points" works by awarding points to employees who refer qualified candidates for open positions. These points can then be redeemed for rewards or incentives.

What are the benefits of participating in the "Recruiting Incentive for March 16- Points"?

Participating in the "Recruiting Incentive for March 16- Points" not only helps the company find qualified candidates, but also allows employees to earn rewards and incentives for their efforts. Additionally, it can improve team dynamics and foster a sense of ownership and investment in the company's success.

How do I refer a candidate for the "Recruiting Incentive for March 16- Points"?

To refer a candidate, simply fill out the referral form and submit it to the HR department. The candidate must meet the qualifications and be hired for the employee to receive points.

What kind of rewards and incentives can I earn through the "Recruiting Incentive for March 16- Points"?

The rewards and incentives for the "Recruiting Incentive for March 16- Points" may vary, but can include things like gift cards, extra vacation days, or even cash bonuses. The specific rewards will be communicated to employees at the start of the program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• otisbg
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
otisbg
  • heat123
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
stacywhitlow
  • PCJenni