1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Recruiting Album Binder and Inserts...

1. What is this? I am brand new and see that it is something that comes in the package that you can purchase as a new consultant...but I have no idea what it is or what it looks like...(curiosity killed the cat...and I am a cat!) :confused:

Thanks

2. chefbilyeu

chefbilyeu Member

I received a very nice black binder with recruiting inserts--pages with information about the Pampered Chef. This is what I take with me to recruiting interviews. I go over each page with the new recruit lead, and it answers most of the questions recruits have when thinking of starting this business. It's just a great guide to your interviews.

You can purchase the actual "guide" on how to use this Recruiting Binder on your supply order form also for $3. It includes an audio tape and training booklet to using this binder--it's called The Key To Recruiting (#DT14, last I checked). I hope this helps...

Aug 30, 2005
  3. Thank you, thank you thank you!!! I am eager to build a team and it sounds like this will be very useful!!! :D

Have something to add?