• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone know what the recruiting binder looks like?

jmedeiros

Feb 1, 2006
I saw that on the paperwork order form and want to know what it looks like. Is it like that "leather" material. Or fake leater type material? Does it have a zipper to it or just a binder with side pockets? I want to order one if it is like that with a logo.

If anyone knows or even has a pic, please email me at [email protected]

Thank you

cmdtrgd

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Mar 12, 2006
I don't have a pic, but it is a nice binder. Probably about 1/4" 3-ring binder with poofy/padded black fake leather cover...heh, that sounds weird...and it does have the logo on it. I got mine last fall and it has the logo in gold. On the inside is a place to keep Consultant Agreements, business cards, the recruiting flyers and anything else you want. On the inside back is a slit to place the back part of a notepad - the cardboard part. I put the back page of my Golden Treasures brochure in it so I can show it to potential recruits.

I highly suggest it!

cmdtrgd

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Mar 12, 2006
I don't have a pic, but it is a nice binder. Probably about 1/4" 3-ring binder with poofy/padded black fake leather cover...heh, that sounds weird...and it does have the logo on it. I got mine last fall and it has the logo in gold. On the inside is a place to keep Consultant Agreements, business cards, the recruiting flyers and anything else you want. On the inside back is a slit to place the back part of a notepad - the cardboard part. I put the back page of my Golden Treasures brochure in it so I can show it to potential recruits.

I highly suggest it!

PamperedChefDebi

Veteran Member
Silver Member
Feb 11, 2006
This is the binder that comes in the Supply Bonus, isn't it? I love that binder!

AlowayFamily

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Apr 12, 2006
I have it and I love the binder. I use it at my shows to showcase the host and guest specials. I put them in plastic sleeves and flip through the binder as I describe the benefits of the host and guest specials. I also carry it with me everywhere I go so I have the specials handy if someone asks about them. I keep my calendar in it along with a contract, a catalog, and my business cards.

jmedeiros

Feb 1, 2006
binder

Thanks for your help! I am ordering tonight! I actually had that flyer for the booster kit thing and when we moved, i lost it. So i called HO and they said they would send me out another one... NOTHING... So i called AGAIN, they said the same thing. At that point it was already past my 60 days and i called AGAIN, they said that they would not send it out since it was 60 days past my starting date! I explained the whole thing and they didnt care.

So i just ended up buying some cattys, order forms and flyers with my PC dollars that i earned for having a recruit qualify! Kinda worked out, but wish i got that binder now!!

I have one just like it, not a PC one... but for the cost, i would love to have it with the logo. Such a good deal! And very presentable!

Thanks for all your help!