• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruit Each Month...cash Prizes and Onstage....

to...want to be able to do this, but I'm just not there yet. 24 recruits?!! I want it too but people are getting it..... :cry:Karen, congratulations on your amazing 24 recruits! That's truly amazing! If you ever want to talk more about how you're doing, feel free to reach out to me! 24 recruits?!! I want it too but people are getting it..... :cry:I didn't intend for anyone to feel bad when I shared what this gal is doing. Kudo's to her...but I know in my heart that I'm not prepared to support those kind of numbers.
cmdtrgd
Gold Member
ARGH!!!

I have 5 recruits since January. Two were in February, so I still need one for May. I have 40+ people on my "I want to be a consultant sometime in the next 10 years" list. I have about 5 people on the fence, but the $100 extra free product isn't enough?!?

I guess one good thing is that Husband now sees how hard I work and is sooooo much more supportive! He feels bad for me, but is also a calming/stabilizing factor.

VENT!!!VENT!!!VENT!!!VENT!!!VENT!!!VENT!!!VENT!!!VENT!!!

It is putting me in such a bad/desperate mood that I really don't want to get on the phone. K....thanks.

Hugs, Kate.
I've been trying to find the original notice about this...isn't it one per month OR six by conference? If so, you're still in the running!

I know...I made a few phone calls today and felt like I was begging.

I am right there with you! I left messages to girls that say they want to sign but haven't yet. I really thought the incentive would get them to give it a shot. This week, I will admit I am feeling like the pampered pest :)
Keep trying Kate...there is PLENTY of time!

Here is the info from the email!

The Dream Patrol’s work is never done. We’ll award postcards for each new Consultant you recruit through June 30. Keep recruiting and collecting your postcards. When you attend National Conference in July, you can earn even more awards for your recruiting efforts:

On-stage recognition and cash prizes:
Recruit at least one new Consultant each month, January through June, or a total of ten or more new Consultants.
Special gift:
Recruit six or more total new Consultants, Jan. 1 through June 30, at National Conference.

DebbieJ said:
I know...I made a few phone calls today and felt like I was begging.

Me too. I made several phone calls today and yesterday and a couple said they might sign by tonight. I guess I'll wait and see what comes through email in the next couple days. I'd LOVE to have some recruits this month!! If not, I know there are probably a few (some of the same few) that will sign in June. Too bad there's no bonus.:(

I didn't get any this month either, and I have had 4 this year too. Then again I haven't done too much with my business this month since I haven't felt well. I had 5 shows scheduled and all but one changed dates.

Yipeee I Did It!!!I'M SO TIRED!!! I needed 3 recruits this month. I recruited someone June 2 then nothing. I've been on the phone all month WELL ???? I recruited "2" tonight :) TOTAL OF 10!!! Now start working on getting them all qualified:eek:

WOW, Congratulations!!

cookinkaren said:
I'M SO TIRED!!! I needed 3 recruits this month. I recruited someone June 2 then nothing. I've been on the phone all month WELL ???? I recruited "2" tonight :) TOTAL OF 10!!! Now start working on getting them all qualified:eek:

Congratulations! All of those recruits will definitely help you earn your trip and TPC!

Congrats Karen!

Woo-hoo Karen!

How do you do it Karen???

I know someone who has recruited 24 since January and is aiming for 30 by NC. She runs a very tight business. (She has several children, so keeps everything very cut and dried....she tells it like it is.) I have no idea how she is recruiting, training, and supporting so many, but she is a very focused and goal oriented.

legacypc46 said:
I know someone who has recruited 24 since January and is aiming for 30 by NC. She runs a very tight business. (She has several children, so keeps everything very cut and dried....she tells it like it is.) I have no idea how she is recruiting, training, and supporting so many, but she is a very focused and goal oriented.

WOW! This is just a great reminder that if you want something bad enough, you can make it happen!

legacypc46 said:

Wow :bugeye: I'd love to hear her story! Better yet, I want to go to one of her shows.

Heck, I'd like to get her to one of my cluster meetings to do a guest training!

Great Job Karen! That's AWESOME!!

24 recruits?!! I want it too but people are getting it..... :cry:

I didn't intend for anyone to feel bad when I shared what this gal is doing. Kudo's to her...but I know in my heart that I'm not prepared to support those kind of numbers. I'd love the trip points, but I just don't have my act together well enough as a director to balance training them, supporting them, and maintaining my own business. (I probably invest more personal time in my recruits than I should, but I like them...and they seem to stick around...for the most part.)

I plan to attend New Director's Academy next month...so maybe I'll go for 24 recruits the second half of the year.:rolleyes::)

You didn't make me feel bad Kris. I am amazed at those numbers! And it reinforces the fact that I am NOT working my biz to the fullest potential. If she can do it, then there isn't any reason that I shouldn't be able to do it too. I need to match my desires and wants with my effort and commitment. Thanks for sharing.

Now, let's take a collection to buy her a membership to DCS so we can all pick her brain! Is she in Wave 3 with us? If so, you better introducer her to me :chef:

legacypc46 said:
I plan to attend New Director's Academy next month...so maybe I'll go for 24 recruits the second half of the year.:rolleyes::)

Oh me too! Maybe we can room together? Have they opened up registration yet?

I don't know which wave she is...but isn't wave 3.

And yes, we can register for the August academy! I'd love to room together!

WooHoo! I'm registered too. I don't know if I'm more excited to go to NC or NDA. Chicago two months in a row with the Pampered Chef is exciting.

WAAAAA! I am not planning NDA until october!
I would have loved to pick your brains!!!
30 by conference! Holy smokes :)
I thoght 10 was good...hmmm 20 more in 2 weeks????
Maybe I can :)
I am looking for a consistent 3-4 a month, THAT would make me happy!!

Just want to be sure you realize I don't have those numbers! It's another director I know. (Not sure you'd want to be picking my brain right now!)

Oh I am sure your brain would be great to pick!!!

Koolotus said:
WAAAAA! I am not planning NDA until october!
I would have loved to pick your brains!!!
30 by conference! Holy smokes :)
I thoght 10 was good...hmmm 20 more in 2 weeks????
Maybe I can :)
I am looking for a consistent 3-4 a month, THAT would make me happy!!

10 Recruits in six months is GREAT! I am personally so impressed and maybe just a little envious!

ChefLisa said:
10 Recruits in six months is GREAT! I am personally so impressed and maybe just a little envious!

YEAH, what she said. Ten new team members is AWESOME! And remember, in the long run, it isn't just the number of new recruits that matters...it's how many choose to remain active that's even more important. You have a great team going!

I just had a host for July call and say she had decided to sign up today! I know I missed the June thing but I'm so thankful for this great surprise! What a way to start July!

Wonderful news!

quiverfull7 said:
I just had a host for July call and say she had decided to sign up today! I know I missed the June thing but I'm so thankful for this great surprise! What a way to start July!

That's GREAT Diane!

quiverfull7 said:

That is so COOL! Remember, alot of time PC announces a recruiting incentve at NC. Sometimes they are retroactive. Oooo...that would be so great!

quiverfull7 said:

Awesome Diane! This also goes towards the TPC year so one down, 14 to go!

The TPC Year is June 1 to May 31 right? If so.. it's TWO down 13 to go! :) I had not thought about TPC yet today... still digging out from under laundry and mess.

ChefLisa said:

legacypc46 said:
YEAH, what she said. Ten new team members is AWESOME! And remember, in the long run, it isn't just the number of new recruits that matters...it's how many choose to remain active that's even more important. You have a great team going!

Thanks!
It's the active part that is scary, leggy.
Of the 10 6 have qualified, 1 never will, 2 are brand new and 1 I will still hold out hope for.
I will just keep adding them, training and hope that they stick!

Congrat's Diane! That's the BEST way to start the month!

You are awesome with this recruiting! I stand in awe! I also completely understand the qualifying and active thing... sigh... I have 5 that are actually doing sales, one that will be inactive in Aug if she doesn't get something in and now this new one. I am proud of my new little team though... they did over 6K in June!

legacypc46 said:
I didn't intend for anyone to feel bad when I shared what this gal is doing. Kudo's to her...but I know in my heart that I'm not prepared to support those kind of numbers. I'd love the trip points, but I just don't have my act together well enough as a director to balance training them, supporting them, and maintaining my own business. (I probably invest more personal time in my recruits than I should, but I like them...and they seem to stick around...for the most part.)

In my opinion, people that recruit this much are the kind that are very cut & dry...not that that is a bad thing. I met Marla Ross one year at NC and she is like that....says it like it is, gets them on board, trained, qualified and moves on! I also think that once your team numbers start to grow, odds are that you promote other Directors in that bunch and then you have a "staff", so to speak, of people that can help train. For instance, ther eis one Director in our group that is really, really good at new consultant training, so she is the one we all look to for that. I am good at getting meeting ides (with ALOT of help from you all) and our other Director is one of those people that is able to see ALL sides of a situation and explain it so that everyone "gets it"...we all are Directors under our AD who is one of those cut & dry people!

May recruiting PromoI recruited 5 in May. Yesterday was the deadline (30 days) for them to qualify!! DRUM ROLL........................4 OF THEM DID!!! YIPEEEEE 16000 POINTS. Here I come PARIS :)

Reason I think why they qualifed in 30 Days:
*$100 PC bucks
* They took all training cources
* Attended New Consultant Training (cook&book)
* I called or emailed them 3-4 times a week. toot-toots ETC

I'm doing another cook&book for the ones I recruited in June(3)
Tomorrow.

5 MORE DAYS UNTIL NC
I feel like a kid...Is it time to go YET???

cookinkaren said:
I recruited 5 in May. Yesterday was the deadline (30 days) for them to qualify!! DRUM ROLL........................4 OF THEM DID!!! YIPEEEEE 16000 POINTS. Here I come PARIS :)

*$100 PC bucks

Tomorrow.

5 MORE DAYS UNTIL NC

WOW!! Great Job Karen!! I'm in AWE!! Are you in Mexico or Paris yet?:)

pampmomof3 said:
WOW!! Great Job Karen!! I'm in AWE!! Are you in Mexico or Paris yet?:)

I'm going to Paris so far points: 54890

cookinkaren said:
I'm going to Paris so far points: 54890

Ok Karen, you MUST share what you are saying or doing to get that kind of recruiting! 7 in 2 months!!!???!!! Amazing!

cookinkaren said:
I recruited 5 in May. Yesterday was the deadline (30 days) for them to qualify!! DRUM ROLL........................4 OF THEM DID!!! YIPEEEEE 16000 POINTS. Here I come PARIS :)

*$100 PC bucks

Tomorrow.

5 MORE DAYS UNTIL NC

That is AWESOME!! Congratulations!!!:D

WOW you are on fire!!!
I'd love to hear how you did it :)

3-2-1 WORKS &
At the begining of every show I show & tell about my binder:
It has 2 of my paychecks
Pictures of Trips
Things I earn
Pictures of my Team
Tax return
etc

During my show everytime I touch something thats in the kit I say I got this in my business starter kit (hint-hint) they always laugh at me.
I have been hint-hinting for 9 years to a friend & she finally broke down said YES IN JUNE!!!

I ask every host @ least 3 times to join my Team.

1. How do I qualify for cash prizes and onstage recognition as a Pampered Chef consultant?

In order to qualify for cash prizes and onstage recognition, you must recruit at least one new consultant each month. This can be someone who signs on as a consultant or someone who joins as a kit-napper. The new recruit must submit their agreement and initial order by the end of the month in order for you to qualify.

2. I have 5 recruits since January, but I still need one for May. Can I count any of my previous recruits towards this month's requirement?

No, each month's requirement must be fulfilled by a new recruit. Your previous 5 recruits can count towards past months, but in order to qualify for May, you will need to recruit someone new.

3. I have a list of 40+ people who are interested in becoming a consultant in the next 10 years. Can I count any of them towards my monthly requirement?

No, only new recruits who sign on as consultants or join as kit-nappers during the current month can count towards your requirement. However, you can continue to reach out to your list and potentially recruit them in the future.

4. I have 5 people who are on the fence about joining, but the $100 extra free product isn't enough to convince them. What can I do to help them make the decision to join?

You can offer to host a "show before you go" party for them, where they can see the products in action and potentially earn some free products for themselves. You can also share your personal success story and how becoming a consultant has positively impacted your life. Additionally, offering ongoing support and training can show them the value of joining your team.

5. I am feeling desperate and in a bad mood because I still need one more recruit for this month's requirement. What can I do to stay motivated and calm?

Remember that recruiting is a numbers game and not every contact will result in a new recruit. Stay positive and focus on the potential rewards and benefits of meeting your monthly requirement. You can also reach out to your upline or fellow consultants for support and advice. And most importantly, take breaks and practice self-care to maintain a healthy mindset.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Koolotus
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chefmary
Replies
Views
chefkathy
  • icerneaccorie
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies