• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recorded Leadership Workshops........

In summary, the person is trying to find a way to listen to the recorded workshops on their iPod while they are driving. They have had trouble downloading the workshops to their computer, but have had no problems downloading them to their iPod.
pamperedalf
Silver Member
Okay I just downloaded all the recorded workshops to my laptop, does anyone know or has anyone burned a cd w/ these or put them on their IPod?

I don't take the time to listen them when I am on the computer because I tend to catch up on my shows at that time. Now when I am driving to a show, this is when I listen to these types of things.

I am really trying to pound things in my head.:yuck:

TIA for your help!

I'm actually getting ready to put on my MP3 player (no IPod here) as tomorrow I'll be on the road for family stuff and it's a perfect time to listen to at least one of them.

That's a great idea! I've been listening to them on my computer while I'm cleaning or organizing my PC stuff or whatever. Which means, I usually get distracted or am not able to jot down notes. I like the idea of doing it on the go. Especially if someone else is driving :)

If you have an iPod, it's really easy to get the recordings to it. Open iTunes, then go to File>Import. Navigate to where you saved the MP3 files and select them. Click OK. iTunes will import the MP3s to your library and, depending on your sync settings, put them on your iPod the next time you sync.

I am so non techie. My dh is the one who actually put things on my IPod. Yeah I am going to have to change conference sched, now that I have some new stuff to listen too. Yeah!!!!

I've recorded two to a cd with no problems. Just tell my CD burner to get it from the computer, tell it where and what and I'm good to go.But I've had a tremendous amount of trouble downloading the others. My computer always gets hung up and times out the application.

Related to Recorded Leadership Workshops........

1. What is a recorded leadership workshop?

A recorded leadership workshop is a pre-recorded video or audio session that focuses on developing leadership skills and strategies. It allows individuals to learn at their own pace and revisit the material as needed.

2. How long are the recorded leadership workshops?

The length of recorded leadership workshops can vary, but they typically range from 30 minutes to 2 hours. Some may be shorter or longer depending on the topic and content covered.

3. Can I pause or rewind the recorded workshop?

Yes, recorded leadership workshops can be paused, rewound, or fast-forwarded to accommodate individual learning styles and preferences.

4. Are there interactive elements in the recorded workshops?

Some recorded leadership workshops may include interactive elements such as quizzes, activities, or discussion prompts. However, not all workshops may have these elements, as they are pre-recorded and not live.

5. How can I access the recorded leadership workshops?

The recorded leadership workshops can be accessed through an online platform or through a link provided by your Pampered Chef consultant. You may also receive access to the workshops through a membership or subscription program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kathytnt
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom