• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Reconnecting with Old Friends: How to Ask for a Show on MySpace

In summary, the conversation discusses reaching out to high school and college friends on MySpace to ask them about hosting a show and promoting a new business. The suggested approach is to catch up with the friend and mention the business in a casual manner, expressing interest in their life and potentially offering to do a show for them. The suggestion to check out the Business Guide for helpful language and to show genuine interest in the friend's life is also mentioned.
kaseydee
Gold Member
I have some high school & college friends who have found me on myspace & added me as a friend. I don't know how to call them to ask them about hosting a show nor do I have their mail address to send them a card. I can only message them through myspace's private email system. My question is how would you go about wording a message to someone you haven't seen or talked to in a long time about hosting a show with you?

I would approach it in a post catching up on what is new in your life. Tell them about your great new business and say that you are looking for people who would be interested in helping to get you business off the ground and would they like to?

i agree! with her!! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That approach worked for me - had a catalog show in Seattle (I'm in Illinois) with someone who found me....and I remember not liking her and her clique at all in HS. LOL

Check out the Business Guide. They have some real good verbage you can use... tweak it to fit your situation.

Remember that if you get a chance to talk to her... show a lot of interest in what she is doing.... she's bound to ask you, too! Then... the door swings wide open and the business guide comes in handy!!!

Good luck!

Maybe talk about how much you would like to see her, where she lives and meet her friends and help her get free stuff. I would try to approach it as a "I want to get back in touch with you" thing. Good luck.

Instead of asking her if she'd like to host a show for you, you can tell her how you would love to do a show for her. (It would be a fun way to catch up.) :)

Related to Reconnecting with Old Friends: How to Ask for a Show on MySpace

1. How do I ask someone to host a Pampered Chef show?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, it's important to approach potential hosts in a friendly and genuine manner. You can start by simply asking if they would be interested in learning more about hosting a show. Be sure to mention the benefits, such as earning free products and discounts, and offer to provide more information or schedule a date for the show.

2. What should I say when asking someone to host a show?

When asking someone to host a show, it's important to focus on the benefits and make it clear that you are not just trying to sell products. Share your personal experience with hosting a show and how it has helped you earn free products or extra income. Let them know that hosting a show is easy and fun, and that you will be there to support them every step of the way.

3. How can I make my ask for a show more enticing?

You can make your ask for a show more enticing by offering a special incentive, such as an extra free product or discount, for booking a show on a specific date. You can also mention any new or popular products that will be featured at the show, or offer to do a fun theme for the event. Additionally, you can remind them that hosting a show is a great way to catch up with friends and have a fun night in.

4. What if someone declines my offer to host a show?

It's important to remember that not everyone will be interested in hosting a show, and that's okay. If someone declines your offer, be sure to thank them for considering it and let them know that they can always reach out to you if they change their mind. You can also offer to provide them with a catalog so they can still shop for Pampered Chef products at their convenience.

5. Can I ask someone to host a show if they have never heard of Pampered Chef?

Absolutely! In fact, hosting a show is a great way to introduce someone to Pampered Chef and its products. When approaching someone who has never heard of Pampered Chef, be sure to explain the benefits of hosting a show and the types of products that will be featured. You can also offer to do a virtual or online show for those who may not be able to host a physical event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
angel7581
  • Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pampchef.angel