• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are Some Recipes for a 2-Cup Prep Bowl?

In summary, the conversation includes suggestions for using the 2-cup Prep Bowl, such as making a mini "Before and After" cake set for a boob job, using it for mug cakes, and creating a small molten lava cake by adding frosting before microwaving. The conversation also includes a personal anecdote about a "Boob Voyage" party and celebrating life.
Trish in Texas
Gold Member
Does anyone have recipes or suggestions for the 2-cup Prep Bowl?

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

You could make a mini "Before and After" set of cakes for someone planning a boob job. :D

Sorry, couldn't help myself... listened to that tape recently...

Hungry Man/Woman size Jello or Pudding.....;)

2 small barbie doll cakes

NooraK said:
You could make a mini "Before and After" set of cakes for someone planning a boob job. :D

Sorry, couldn't help myself... listened to that tape recently...

Reminds me of the single boob cake we had at my mom's Boob Voyage party when she had her mastectomy. Humor is the best medicine you know! She's well past her 5 year mark.

Make a mug cake in it. I use this recipe in the coffee and more mugs which are 16 oz. mugs so it will work in the 2 cup prep bowls.

In a gallon zipper bag, dump the contents of one box of cake mix, powder only, and one small box of pudding mix, powder only. Mix this really well.

Mix 1/2 cup of cake/pudding mixture, 1 egg, 1tbsp. oil and 1 tbsp water. mix well, micro for 1-2 minutes and enjoy. Mix in anything you like, candy chopped up or chocolate chips, vanilla chips and peanut butter chips, peppermint chips (andes) caramels, et....For a small molten lava cake, put a scoop or two of frosting on top before microwaving. It is really good!!! I make this often for the kids to have a quick dessert, for them I make it in the small oval baker and cut it up for them!!! Also works in the small bar pan, make a couple to have a quick small layer cake!!! The possibilities are endless.

pampchefsarah said:
Reminds me of the single boob cake we had at my mom's Boob Voyage party when she had her mastectomy. Humor is the best medicine you know! She's well past her 5 year mark.

How beautiful! What a great outlook and idea to celebrate life!

I know it sounds funny to call it beautiful but it just struck me that way; hope I don't offend. Glad to hear she is doing well!

Last edited:

Hi Trish!

As a fellow consultant, I have a few favorite recipes for the 2-cup Prep Bowl that I would love to share with you. One of my go-to recipes is a simple and delicious avocado salsa. All you need is one avocado, diced tomatoes, diced onions, cilantro, and lime juice. Combine all the ingredients in the 2-cup Prep Bowl and mix well. It's perfect for dipping with chips or adding to tacos and salads.

Another great recipe is a quinoa and vegetable salad. Cook quinoa according to package instructions and let it cool. In the 2-cup Prep Bowl, mix together diced cucumbers, cherry tomatoes, bell peppers, and any other vegetables you like. Add the cooled quinoa and a simple dressing of olive oil, lemon juice, and your choice of herbs. Mix well and enjoy!

Lastly, I love using the 2-cup Prep Bowl for individual egg casseroles. Crack two eggs into the bowl and mix in your choice of vegetables, cheese, and protein. Microwave for about 1-2 minutes or until the eggs are fully cooked. It's a quick and easy breakfast or snack option.

I hope these suggestions inspire you to get creative with your 2-cup Prep Bowl. Happy cooking!

Best,

Pampered Chef Consultant

What is the purpose of the 2-cup prep bowl in recipes?

The 2-cup prep bowl is used to hold and measure ingredients for smaller recipes or for portion control. It is also convenient for storing and organizing ingredients during meal prep.

What materials are the 2-cup prep bowls made of?

The 2-cup prep bowls from Pampered Chef are made of durable, food-safe plastic that is BPA-free and microwave-safe. They are also dishwasher-safe for easy cleaning.

Can the 2-cup prep bowls be used for hot and cold ingredients?

Yes, the 2-cup prep bowls can be used for both hot and cold ingredients. They are safe to use in the microwave, freezer, and refrigerator.

How many servings can the 2-cup prep bowls hold?

The 2-cup prep bowls can hold up to 2 cups of ingredients, which is equivalent to 16 fluid ounces or 473 milliliters. This is typically enough for 1-2 servings depending on the recipe.

Are the 2-cup prep bowls stackable for easy storage?

Yes, the 2-cup prep bowls are designed to be stackable for compact storage in your kitchen cabinets or drawers. This makes it easy to keep them organized and within reach for your next recipe.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJWarren
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
Replies
Views
Admin Greg