1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Recipes for 2-cup Prep bowl

1. Trish in Texas

Trish in Texas Member Gold Member

Does anyone have recipes or suggestions for the 2-cup Prep Bowl?

Trish in Texas
    Independent Consultant

2. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

You could make a mini "Before and After" set of cakes for someone planning a boob job. :D

Sorry, couldn't help myself... listened to that tape recently...

Nov 10, 2009
  3. Ginger428

Ginger428 Legacy Member Gold Member

Hungry Man/Woman size Jello or Pudding.....;)

Nov 10, 2009
  4. 2 small barbie doll cakes

Nov 12, 2009
  5. pampchefsarah

pampchefsarah Senior Member Gold Member

Reminds me of the single boob cake we had at my mom's Boob Voyage party when she had her mastectomy. Humor is the best medicine you know! She's well past her 5 year mark.

Nov 12, 2009
  6. teresah551393

teresah551393 Member

Make a mug cake in it. I use this recipe in the coffee and more mugs which are 16 oz. mugs so it will work in the 2 cup prep bowls.

In a gallon zipper bag, dump the contents of one box of cake mix, powder only, and one small box of pudding mix, powder only. Mix this really well.

Mix 1/2 cup of cake/pudding mixture, 1 egg, 1tbsp. oil and 1 tbsp water. mix well, micro for 1-2 minutes and enjoy. Mix in anything you like, candy chopped up or chocolate chips, vanilla chips and peanut butter chips, peppermint chips (andes) caramels, et....For a small molten lava cake, put a scoop or two of frosting on top before microwaving. It is really good!!! I make this often for the kids to have a quick dessert, for them I make it in the small oval baker and cut it up for them!!! Also works in the small bar pan, make a couple to have a quick small layer cake!!! The possibilities are endless.

Nov 13, 2009
  7. dkitten13

dkitten13 Member

How beautiful! What a great outlook and idea to celebrate life!

I know it sounds funny to call it beautiful but it just struck me that way; hope I don't offend. Glad to hear she is doing well!

Last edited: Nov 13, 2009
    Nov 13, 2009
Have something to add?