1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Recipes by product

1. its_me_susan

its_me_susan Senior Member

Please add any others you have too!

I found most of these at WeLovePamperedChefToo

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2007
    Nov 12, 2006
    Angelia Morton and Tenille V. like this.
  2. its_me_susan

Here are some more

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 26, 2007
    Nov 12, 2006
    Tenille V. likes this.
  3. its_me_susan

more recipes

Attached Files:

Nov 12, 2006
    Tenille V. likes this.
  4. its_me_susan

and more recipes

Attached Files:

Nov 12, 2006
    Tenille V. likes this.
  5. its_me_susan

Stone recipes

Attached Files:

Nov 12, 2006
    Tenille V. likes this.
  6. its_me_susan

Even more stone recipes

Attached Files:

Nov 12, 2006
    Tenille V. likes this.
  7. its_me_susan

Stones Continued

Attached Files:

Nov 12, 2006
    Tenille V. likes this.
  8. its_me_susan

Continued ~

Attached Files:

Nov 12, 2006
    Tenille V. likes this.
  9. its_me_susan

Please share your collections too~

Attached Files:

Nov 12, 2006
    Tenille V. likes this.
  10. pmprdprettyinsnj

pmprdprettyinsnj Member Silver Member

product tips and recipes

here are a few that I found so far.

Flora:)

Attached Files:

Tenille V. likes this.
  11. pmprdprettyinsnj

product files

and here are a couple more.
    :)

Attached Files:

Tenille V. likes this.
  12. tlennhoff

tlennhoff Legacy Member

Here is what I collected for the silicone floral pan. Here it is in PDF and word formats.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 14, 2007
    Nov 21, 2006
    Tenille V. likes this.
  13. pmprdprettyinsnj

Springform pan recipes

Hey Chef Susan,

these are for you. I spent all day trying to come up with as many recipes as I could for you. I hope this is what you are looking for.

Flora

Attached Files:

Tenille V. likes this.
  14. MissChef

MissChef Senior Member Gold Member

Here is another FABULOUS recipe for the Springform Pan! It was in a Season's Best Recipe Book in 1999! I get rave reviews for this one!
    Enjoy!

Attached Files:

Dec 8, 2006
    Tenille V. likes this.
  15. tlennhoff

tlennhoff Legacy Member

Here are the recipes I was able to find.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 16, 2007
    Jan 8, 2007
    Tenille V. likes this.
  16. PChef_ang

PChef_ang Member Gold Member

Many Thanks!!!

Thanks again for all the sharing, you are making things a lot easier for a lot of us!!!

----Angela

'Tis an ill cook that cannot lick his own fingers. - William Shakespeare

Attached Files:

Feb 24, 2007
    Tenille V. likes this.
  17. tlennhoff

tlennhoff Legacy Member

Adding files done by others for the trifle bowl. Thanks to those that put the recipes together for us. :D

Attached Files:

Mar 21, 2007
    Tenille V. likes this.
  18. tlennhoff

tlennhoff Legacy Member

Here are the recipes that I've collected for the measure mix & pour.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 16, 2007
    Mar 21, 2007
    Tenille V. likes this.
  19. pampchefstacey

pampchefstacey Member

Here are some recipes for the Ultimate Mandoline I put together from TPC.

Attached Files:

Tenille V. likes this.
  20. ivykeep

ivykeep Advanced Member Gold Member

You could do a customer care call to each person who buys a specific product after the orders have been delivered. Ask how they like the product and how they have used it. Then ask if they would be interested in a recipe file for the product and offer to email it. If they don't have email you could print it and mail it. Then follow up a week or two later and ask if they have any questions.

Apr 9, 2007
    1 person likes this.
  21. tlennhoff

tlennhoff Legacy Member

Click on files and do a search on oval and the 1st file you'll see is the oval baker recipes.

Apr 25, 2007
  22. tlennhoff

tlennhoff Legacy Member

It is a great resource.

If you go to files and search under torte there is a "torte ideas" file, while not detailed recipes it is chock full of ideas.

Apr 25, 2007
  23. whiteyteresa

whiteyteresa Veteran Member

Here are the recipes I was able to find.

Attached Images Deep Covered Baker.pdf (63.1 KB, 16 views)
    Attached Files Deep Covered Baker.doc (136.5 KB, 28 views)

Does anyone have the BBQ Chicken recipe from the CC

I can't find them

HELP please

~

May 19, 2007
  24. tlennhoff

tlennhoff Legacy Member

I'm copy a file over there that Kelly posted to another thread

Attached Files:

Jul 30, 2007
  25. its_me_susan

Let's see what I've collected that's new.... I love the roasting pan flyer (thank you!!!)

*DEEP Dish Covered Baker *

see attached. I just read a thread about corn on the cob & artichokes, frozen veggies too. Does anyone have those written out clearly?

Attached Files:

Aug 11, 2007
  26. byrd1956

byrd1956 Senior Member Gold Member

I want to share, too......Bump

I found this 'treasure trove' of recipes today. :love: PC consultants are the best at sharing and saving time for others! I think I am going to purchase a zip disk and make it my Pampered Chef Recipe Book! :chef: Thank you to everyone that shared their booklets and handouts! I will attempt to attach handouts I've used at Cookie/Candy shows. I give the tips for the cookie press to everyone that purchases one. The fun facts are cut into strips and given to all the guests and are shared during the show.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 20, 2008
    Jan 20, 2008
  27. byrd1956

Torte Recipes

Try the address: Robbie's Recipe Collection
    My file wouldn't attach, so I just listed them below. It seems like a lot of torte recipes list a spring form pan being used instead of a torte pan.

Strawberry Cheesecake Torte

1 package (16 ounces) pound cake mix (plus ingredients to make cake)

1/2 cup water

1 package (3 ounces) strawberry gelatin

1/4 cup seedless strawberry jam

1 lemon

1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened

1/3 cup cold milk

1 container (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed

1 package (3.4 ounces) cheesecake instant pudding and pie filling

1 kiwi, peeled, sliced and halved

1 cup hulled and sliced strawberries

Preheat oven to 400°F. Line stoneware bar pan with 13-inch piece of parchment paper. Prepare cake mix according to package directions; pour into pan, spreading evenly. Bake 15-18 minutes or until cake tester inserted in center comes out clean; cool 10 minutes. Carefully lift cake onto cooling rack; cool completely.

In small micro-cooker, microwave water on HIGH 1-2 minutes or until boiling. Add gelatin; stir until dissolved. Add jam; whisk until smooth. Invert cake onto smooth side of large cutting board; remove paper. Prick cake at 1/2-inch intervals. Brush cake evenly with all but 2 tablespoons of the gelatin mixture. Trim 1/4 inch around edge of cake; discard edges. Cut cake crosswise into 3 equal layers.

Zest lemon; set aside. Juice lemon to measure 2 tablespoons juice. In a bowl, combine cream cheese and lemon juice; whisk until smooth. Add milk; whisk until smooth. Spoon whipped topping over cream cheese mixture. (Do not mix.) Sprinkle with pudding mix; mix well. (Mixture will be very thick.)

Place one cake layer on a platter. Attach open star tip to a decorator; fill with filling mixture. Pipe a straight border around edge of cake layer. Place 4 scoops of filling down center; spread evenly to border. Top with second cake layer. Repeat filling as above. For third layer, pipe a decorative border around edge. Spread any remaining filling down center.

Slice kiwi; cut slices in half and arrange on top of cake. Hull strawberries and slice. Place strawberries and reserved gelatin mixture in a bowl; mix gently. (If gelatin mixture has set, microwave on HIGH 5-10 seconds or until softened.) Spoon strawberries over top of cake; sprinkle with reserved lemon zest.

American Dream Torte

1 package (16 ounces) pound cake mix (plus ingredients to make cake)

1/2 cup water

1 package (3 ounces) raspberry gelatin

1/4 cup seedless raspberry jam

1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened

1/3 cup cold milk

1 container (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed

1 package (3.3 ounces) white chocolate instant pudding and pie filling

3/4 cup blueberries

1/2 cup raspberries

Preheat oven to 400ºF. Line stoneware bar pan with 13-inch piece of parchment paper. Prepare cake mix according to package directions; pour into pan, spreading evenly. Bake 15-18 minutes or until cake tester inserted in center comes out clean; cool 10 minutes. Lift cake onto cooling rack; cool completely.

Microwave water on HIGH 1-2 minutes or until boiling. Add gelatin; stir until dissolved. Add jam; whisk until smooth. Invert cake onto smooth side of cutting board; remove paper. Prick cake at ½-inch intervals using fork. Using a pastry brush, brush cake evenly with gelatin mixture. Trim ¼ inch around edge of cake; discard edges. Cut cake crosswise into 3 equal layers.

In a bowl, whisk cream cheese and milk until smooth. Spoon whipped topping over cream cheese mixture. (Do not mix.) Sprinkle with pudding mix; mix well. (Mixture will be very thick.)

Place one cake layer on oval platter. Attach open star tip to a decorator; fill with filling mixture. Pipe a straight border around edge of cake layer. Using large scoop, place 4 scoops of filling down center; spread evenly to border using small spreader. Top with second cake layer. Repeat filling as above. For third layer, pipe a decorative star border around edge. Pipe two stripes down length of cake about 1 inch from each border, leaving center open. Arrange raspberries down center opening and blueberries down remaining openings. Slice.

Yield: 16 servings

Nutrients per serving: Calories 310,

Total Fat 14 g, Saturated Fat 8 g, Cholesterol 40 mg, Carbohydrate 40 g, Protein 4 g, Sodium 260 mg, Fiber 0 g

Black Forest Torte

1 package (18.25oz) devils food cake mix (plus cake mix ingredients)
    1 cup sour cream
    1 container (8oz) frozen whipped topping, thawed
    3/4 tsp almond extract, divided
    1 package (3.4oz) white chocolate instant pudding mix & pie filling
    1 can (24oz) cherry pie filling
    1/4 cup almonds, chopped

Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a deep dish baker with vegetable oil. Prepare cake mix as directed; pour batter into baker. Bake 40-45 minutes or until cake tester comes out clean. Cool completely.

Cut cool cake in half horizontally. Combine sour cream, whipped topping & 1/2 tsp of the almond extract in a bowl. Add pudding mix & whisk vigorously until mixture is blended & very thick. Fill a decorator with cream filling; set aside. Spread remaining filling over bottom cake layer using spreader.

In a bowl, combine pie filling with remaining 1/4 tsp of almond extract. Carefully spread half of the pie filling over cream layer.

Top with remaining cake later. Using decorator, pipe cream filling around top of cake, 1" from edge. Fill center with remaining pie filling. Chop almonds using; sprinkle over pie filling. Serve

Yield: 16 servings

Jan 25, 2008
  28. byrd1956

more torte recipes:

Tia Maria Torte recipe
    1 1/2 pints whipping cream
    2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
    1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
    3/4 cup Tia Maria
    3/4 cup milk
    1 3/4 pounds chocolate chip cookies
    Whip the first three ingredients until soft peaks form. Put in the refrigerator.
    Combine Tia Maria and milk. Dip the chocolate chip cookies quickly in the milk mixture and line the bottom and sides of 9¬ or 10¬inch springform pan. Put refrigerated whipping cream on bottom layer of the cookies. Repeat this process, then finish with a layer of whipped cream. Refrigerate the torte for 24 hours before removing from the pan.
    After removing the torte from the pan, garnish with whipped cream.
    TIRAMISU (Means pick-me-up in Italian) TOFFEE TORTE

Cake:
    1 pkg white cake mix
    1 cup strong brewed coffee, room temp
    4 egg whites
    * 4 Heath candy bars, (1.4 oz each), chopped

Frosting:
    4 oz cream cheese, softened
    2/3 cup sugar
    2 cups whipping cream
    1/3 cup chocolate syrup
    1/4 cup plus 6 Tbsp strong brewed coffee,room temp, divided
    2 tsp vanilla extract
    *1 Heath candy bar (1.4 oz), chopped

Line 2 greased 9-in. round baking pans with waxed paper and grease the paper; set aside. In a mixing bowl, beat the cake mix, coffee and egg whites on low speed until moistened. Beat on high for 2 min. Fold in chopped candy bars. Pour into prepared pans.

Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 min. or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 min. before removing from pans to wire racks. When cool, split each cake into two horizontal layers.

For frosting, in a chilled mixing bowl beat the cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add the whipping cream, chocolate syrup, 1/4 cup of coffee and vanilla. Beat on high speed until light and fluffy, about 5 min.

Place one cake layer on a serving plate; drizzle with 2 Tbsp. of the remaining coffee. Spread with 3/4 cup frosting. Repeat twice. Top with fourth cake layer. Frost top and sides of cake with remaining frosting. Refrigerate overnight. Garnish with chopped candy bar. Store in the refrigerator. Yield
    12-14 servings.

Chocolate Hazelnut Torte
    Serves 10-12

6 oz. semisweet or bitter sweet chocolate, cut into small pieces
    6 oz. unsalted butter, cut into pieces
    4 large eggs, separated
    3/4 c. sugar
    1/2 c. ground toasted hazelnuts
    1/4 c. flour
    1/8 t. cream of tartar
    Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line bottom of an 8 x 3 inch round cake pan or springform pan with parchment paper or waxed paper.
    Melt chocolate and butter in a small bowl placed over a saucepan with simmering water. Stir occasionally until melted. Remove from heat.
    Beat egg yolks with 1/2 cup sugar until pale and thick (about 5 minutes). Stir in warm chocolate mixture, nuts, and flour. Set aside.
    Beat the egg whites and cream of tartar at medium speed until soft peaks form. Gradually sprinkle in remaining 1/4 cup sugar, beating at high speed until stiff but not dry. Fold one-fourth of whites into chocolate batter to lighten it. Quickly fold in remaining whites. Turn mixture into prepared pan and smooth top if necessary. Bake for 40 to 45 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into center of cake shows moist crumbs.
    Cool torte completely in pan on a rack. It will have risen and then fallen in the center, leaving a higher rim of cake around sides and possibly some cracking. Level and unmold torte onto a 8 inch corrugated cake circle. Torte may be completed to this point, wrapped and kept at room temperature up to three days in advance. Let come to room temperature before glazing.
    Glaze with Chocolate Glaze.

6 oz. bittersweet or semisweet chocolate, cut into pieces
    4 oz. unsalted butter, cut into pieces
    1 T. light corn syrup

Place chocolate, butter, and corn syrup in a small bowl over a saucepan with simmering water. Melt gently, stirring frequently until almost completely melted. Do not overheat the glaze. Remove glaze from heat and set aside to finish melting, stirring once or twice.
    Place cake on a rack. Put the rack on a baking sheet. In this way if the chocolate glaze drips it will end up on the baking sheet, which makes clean up easier. Use a cake spatula to smooth the sides of the cake with 2 tablespoons of glaze. This will seal in any cake crumbs so that your cake will have a smooth finish. Refrigerate cake for 5 minutes to set the crumb coat. If you have any air bubbles or crumbs in your glaze, pour glaze through a strainer. Pour the remaining glaze into the center of the cake. Working quickly, spread with a spatula, using big strokes to push the ganache’ over the sides of the cake, to create an even coating of glaze. If there are any bare spots on sides of cake, use the spatula to scoop up excess glaze and touch up. I find this cake is better served the next day as the flavors blend.

Store at room temperature, do not refrigerate.
    Praline Applenut Torte
    Prep. Time: 1 ½ hour 10-12 servings

1 cup butter or margarine, softened
    1cup sugar
    2 eggs
    1 teaspoon vanilla
    2 cups flour
    ½ teaspoon cinnamon
    ½ teaspoon ground cardamom
    ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
    ½ cup finely chopped pecans
    2-3 medium apples, peeled, cored and cut into thin wedges
    ¼ cup apple jelly
    12 pecan halves

Topping:
    ¼ cup butter or margarine
    ½ cup brown sugar
    2 tablespoons milk
    ½ cup chopped pecans

Directions:
    1 Beat butter and sugar together until fluffy.
    2 Mix in eggs and vanilla
    3 Combine flour and spices; stir into creamed ingredients
    4 Add pecans and mix well.
    5 Measure out 2/3 cup batter and set aside.
    6 Spread remaining batter in bottom of a lightly greased 9 or 10 inch spring form pan.
    7 Arrange apple slices in a circle, overlapping slices, about ¼ inch in from the edge of the pan.
    8 Form another similar circle of apples in the center.
    9 Heat and stir the apple jelly until melted and smooth
    10 Brush over apples
    11 Carefully place teaspoonfuls of the reserved batter around the outside edge of the pan and spread with the back of a spoon to form a ½ inch border over the tips of the apple slices in the first circle of apples.
    12 Arrange pecan halves over the border around the torte.
    13 Bake in a preheated 350° oven for 55 minutes.
    14 At the end of the torte’s baking time, melt butter for topping in a small pan.
    15 Stir in brown sugar and milk.
    16 Bring to boil, stirring frequently.
    17 Remove from heat and stir in pecans.
    18 Spread topping over torte and bake 5 minutes.
    19 Cool in pan for 15 minutes.
    20 Remove sides of pan
    21 Let stand 45 minutes before serving.

Jan 25, 2008
  29. byrd1956

Found it on the PC website! Tried to upload the word doc. but it kept giving me the message 'invalid word docx'. So here it is.
    Pretzel Butterflies

Ingredients: 4 ounces almond bark or confectionery coating candy melts
    48 miniature pretzels
    Colored sugar or sprinkles

Directions:
    1. To create butterflies, place Rectangle Stone in freezer 1 hour or until frozen. Place almond bark or confectionery coating candy melts into Prep Bowl; microwave on HIGH 1 1/2-2 minutes, stirring after each 20-second interval, until melted and smooth. Remove baking stone from freezer; line with Parchment Paper. Dip rounded bottoms of two miniature pretzels into coating; shake off excess. Place coated ends of pretzels onto frozen baking stone, forming a v-shape. Hold in place 3-5 seconds or until coating hardens and pretzels remain in butterfly shape. Repeat with additional pretzels and remaining coating. Return baking stone to freezer as needed to re-freeze.
    2. To decorate butterflies, drizzle with or dip into additional melted almond bark or confectionery coating candy melts:
    Unlike regular chocolate or chocolate morsels, almond bark and confectionery coating candy melts are
    made using other fats in place of cocoa butter. This helps the coating melt easily, eliminates the need
    for tempering and prevents blooming.

Store butterflies at room temperature in an airtight container up to one week. Do not regrigerate or freeze butterflies or pretzels will lose crispness.

These colorful butterflies are perfect for spring-themed parties or children’s birthday parties. They can be used for decorating cakes and cupcakes, topping ice cream, creating place cards or decorating dessert plates or cookie and truffle platters.

©The Pampered Chef, Ltd. 2008

Jan 26, 2008
  30. pmprdprettyinsnj

re: torte pan recipe booklet

I have created a recipe booklet from all of the great torte recipes that I have found. Some are not PC but can be made into them. I created it in word so that you can edit it easily.

Hope this helps.
    Flora

Attached Files:

31. fikibiff

fikibiff Member Gold Member

There is another thread on the chocolate butterflies called:
    Chocolate Butterflies

Ok, I was trying to link the other thread to this one, don't know how to do it. I was not trying to be a smart a$$.

Feb 13, 2008
  32. cheflorraine

cheflorraine Member Gold Member

I'm a new consultant, so finding all these super-helpful files and tips has been fabulous - thanks to all of you!
    Just an FYI... if you want to make downloading these files quicker and easier, Mozilla Firefox has a DownThemAll tool... you can download all the files on one page at once.

-Lorraine

May 24, 2009
  33. pcchefjane

pcchefjane Senior Member Gold Member

After a year on CS, I had never seen this thread before! I've downloaded a bunch. I give these recipes as a "bonus" gift from me! My customers really appreciate it!

Jul 22, 2009
  34. Here is a 36page cook book for the Deep Covered Baker. ENJOY!!! My guests all love it. I send it to each guest electronically whenever someone purchases the Deep Covered Baker.
    The salsa recipe in the Food Chopper document is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached Files:

35. I wish I could take credit for it!! Someone sent it to me when I first started. I just changed my name. I have added a few at the end. The corn on the cob, and loaded potato chowder. I uploaded the file to Staples and had them print me an actual cookbook with cover and bound. Cost me about $10. I leave it out at shows so that guests can look through it. Since doing this I have sold AT LEAST one deep covered baker at every show! Last show I sold 4.

Angelia Morton likes this.
  36. ericadboone

ericadboone Novice Member Gold Member

Here are a couple of mine.

Attached Files:

Apr 16, 2010
  37. cochef

cochef Veteran Member Gold Member

A question about the Corn on the Cob - do the husks have to stay on? I do mine all the time in the microwave with the husks and silk removed but haven't tried it in the DCB (I have microwave corn dishes). I also use the Corn Cob Knobs so it is easy to handle when it's done. Just wondering if anyone has any thoughts on that.

Apr 16, 2010
  38. Thanks everyone....for a new consultant.....this thread is like a gold mine!!! I feel like a little kid at Christmas opening all these files.

39. I'm not sure how to add my pic and info, but I did want to say that these recipes are very helpful!:)

Dec 21, 2010
  40. This thread is really helpful, thank you! :)

Dec 23, 2010
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted