• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recipe Question for Tomorrows Show.

In summary, the author is undecided about whether or not to make the Profiterole Puffs from the start of her show, and thinks that doing so would be too long. A lot of the guests at her show have been to many of her shows, and are repeat customers. She thinks that having the guests participate in making the puffs would make the show more fun, and increase sales.
reesefamily5
Alright, I can't decide how I want to do this tomorrow. I'm making the Taco Ring and The Profiterole Puffs at my show tomorrow. The guests at this show are repeat guests, many times over. They all, except for one or two, have been to quite a few of my shows. .

I don't know if I should make the Profiterole Puffs from the start at my show. This is what I thought I might do. After introductions I would make the puffs and put them into the Mini Muffin Pan. Then put that into the oven. (I want to show how fast and easy this part is to do and to promote the cookware.) Then while the puffs are in the oven I would assemble the taco ring. I will have the meat filling prepared ahead of time. Once that is ready I can start preparing the filing for the puffs. When the puffs are done cooking I could put the ring in. Then poke the puffs, and then fill them.

Do you think that would be too long of a show? A lot of people from this group like all of the quick tips I give during a show. That's why I was thinking to do the puffs from the start.

What is your opinion? Has anyone made the Profiterole Puffs from the start at their shows, and how did it go?

Thanks in advance.

Maybe since it is a veteran crowd you could have them do hands on, maybe a cookoff or something?

I would have the veterans do hands-on like jdavis said. I did do these at the start of the show and I don't know what I did wrong. I have made these at home 4 times and they came out fine. When I did it at the show, they seemed more watery?? The only thing that I've come up with is that I ALWAYS measure with my measure-all-cup and this time I used the Easy Read. It also seemed like the group thought that they were cool but not too mind blowing? They were definitely ready to eat them though!;) :p

Sorry! It duplicated my message!

Definitely get your guests involved. I do it all the times and it makes my shows fun & I think increases the sales. They love it!

Well I think it went pretty good today. Only a couple of people wanted to get involved with making anything. But I expected that with this crowd. I think for my show tomorrow which I'm making the same thing I will make the puffs at home. I didn't like that I didn't have much time for letting them cool. They still turned out alright and everyone loved them. And I might even have my second sets of 5 & 7 piece Executive Cookware sold. We will see!:eek:

What time does the show start tomorrow?

The show starts at 8:00 PM EST.

Is there a specific theme for tomorrow's show?

Yes, tomorrow's show will feature recipes for quick and easy weeknight dinners.

Will there be any special guests on tomorrow's show?

Yes, we will have a guest chef joining us to share their favorite recipes.

Are the ingredients for tomorrow's recipes available for purchase beforehand?

Yes, all of the ingredients for tomorrow's recipes can be purchased on the Pampered Chef website or through your independent consultant.

Will there be any vegetarian options featured in tomorrow's show?

Yes, we will have at least one vegetarian recipe included in tomorrow's show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gilliandanielle
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Evelynt
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • sailortena
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies