• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recipe Needed! Gave My Last Sb Away!

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a recipe for jerk chicken salad that includes garlic oil or olive oil, Jamaican jerk rub, chicken tenders, pineapple, bell pepper, romaine lettuce, black beans, and bacon.
lkspeir
Like a dummy I gave my last SB away, and now I need the Jamaican Jerk Salad recipe for a grilling show I have coming up. Can someone please post the recipe for me??? I'd like to include it in my host packet that I'm dropping off today.

Thanks!

Pampered Chef ®
Jerk Chicken Salad
Recipe

1 tablespoon Garlic Oil or olive oil
1 tablespoon Jamaican Jerk Rub
1 pound chicken tenders
1 medium pineapple
1 red bell pepper
3 green onions (white and light green parts only)
2 heads romaine lettuce
1 can (15 ounces) black beans, drained
6 slices bacon, cooked, drained and crumbled

Dressing

2 limes
1/3 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
2 tablespoons pineapple preserves

In Classic Batter Bowl, whisk together oil and jerk rub with Stainless Whisk. Add chicken tenders; mix well to coat and set aside. Peel pineapple and cut in half lengthwise with Santoku Knife; reserve half for another use. Cut remaining pineapple in half lengthwise and remove core. Slice crosswise into ¼-inch slices. Heat Grill Pan over medium heat 5 minutes. Add chicken; cook 3-5 minutes on each side, turning once. Remove from pan. Add pineapple to pan. Cook 1 minute on each side, turning once; remove from pan. Cut chicken into bite-size pieces using Utility Knife; set chicken and pineapple aside.

Thinly slice bell pepper and green onions on Cutting Board with Measure Cups using Santoku Knife. Arrange 12 large lettuce leaves around Simple Additions® Large Round Platter. Chop remaining lettuce; set vegetables aside. Drain and rinse beans using Strainer; set aside.

For dressing, zest one lime using Microplane® Adjustable Grater. Juice both limes into Small Batter Bowl using Citrus Press. Add lime zest, mayonnaise and pineapple preserves to batter bowl; mix well.

Layer chopped lettuce, beans, bell pepper, chicken, pineapple, bacon and green onions over each lettuce leaf. Drizzle dressing over salad.

Yield: 6 servings

Nutrients per serving: Calories 320, Total Fat 16 g, Saturated Fat 4 g, Cholesterol 60 mg, Carbohydrate 24 g, Protein 24 g, Sodium 580 mg, Fiber 5 g

Cook's Tip: If desired, 1 pound of boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into strips, can be substituted for the chicken tenders. To microwave bacon, line Medium Bar Pan with sheet of Parchment Paper. Arrange bacon slices in a single layer on bar pan; cover with another sheet of Parchment Paper. Microwave on HIGH 4-6 minutes, checking after each 30-second interval and turning once with Bamboo Tongs. Remove bacon to paper towel-lined plate to drain. For a kid-friendly version of this recipe, prepare recipe as directed, omitting lettuce. Cook 1 pound rotini pasta according to package directions. Drain pasta and toss with 2 tablespoons vegetable oil. Add remaining ingredients; drizzle with dressing and toss gently.

All the SB recipes are under Consultant's Corner, then products and recipes if you need any others! hth!

THANKS Allison!!

No problem Lisa, glad I could be of service!

For future reference you could have gotten any current (and lest few seasons) recipe from Seasons Bests from the PC website. Under recipes you can either search for the recipe or click on Seasons Best and print or email it right from there.

Yep, the whole SB is available behind CC. I love it!

Related to Recipe Needed! Gave My Last Sb Away!

What ingredients are needed for this recipe?

The ingredients needed for this recipe are 1 cup of sugar, 1 cup of flour, 1/2 cup of cocoa powder, 1/2 cup of vegetable oil, 2 eggs, 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, and 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts.

Can I substitute the vegetable oil with a different type of oil?

Yes, you can use any type of oil that you prefer, such as canola oil or coconut oil. Just make sure to use the same amount as the recipe calls for.

What is the oven temperature and baking time for this recipe?

The oven temperature should be set to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and the baking time is approximately 25-30 minutes. However, it is always best to check the brownies with a toothpick to ensure they are fully cooked.

Can I use a different type of nut instead of walnuts?

Yes, you can substitute the walnuts with any type of nut that you prefer, such as pecans or almonds. You can also leave out the nuts completely if you have a nut allergy or preference.

Is there a gluten-free version of this recipe?

Yes, you can use gluten-free flour in place of regular flour to make this recipe gluten-free. You can also use gluten-free chocolate chips instead of cocoa powder for a more fudgy texture.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kam
  • raebates
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • janezapchef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies