• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recipe Ideas...

schel

Advanced Member
Apr 18, 2006
Ok, so I went last week to my hair dresser and gave her a catolog and she had never heard of Pampered Chef :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I know!!!! I thought the same thing!!

So anyways, I gave her a catalog, with the upcoming specials this summer and my "Dollar Days" flyer and left it at that.

Now this week, on my day off, Tuesday, provided she is working I am going to bring a prepared recipe in and share it with her and her co-workers in hopes of booking a show with her.

WHAT RECIPE WOULD YOU ALL RECOMMEND??? WHAT TYPE OF RECIPE WOULD YOU RECOMMEND? I need something that will she will say "oh my gosh... I just have to do a show, because this is so good, there has to be more she could make that is this good!"

So lets hear it Cheffers.. let me have it!!

Schel

chefann

Legend Member
Gold Member
Nov 4, 2005
Hmmmm... something they can eat with fingers would be best.

Aloha pizza would be fantastic! It's good warm or cold, and you can cut it into small pieces and arrange them on a SA square.

Mar 7, 2007
Coffee House Cookie Bars

Chef Endora

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Nov 18, 2006
Tuxedo Brownie Cups-transport in the Chillzanne Rectangular Server, and/or Dulce de Leche Bites. Those need to be served soon because the cups get soggy in the fridge. Maybe transport those in the Mini Muffin Pan & show how easy it is to fill w/the EAD
Then talk about the mini muffin pan & mini tart shaper & how versatile these are: making appetizers, quick snacks for bake sales/school parties-refrigerated cookie dough cups with chocolate frosting filling...:)

schel

Advanced Member
Apr 18, 2006
pampchefstacey said:
Coffee House Cookie Bars

Thanks for all the great suggestions everyone! What are Coffee House Cookie Bars?
Schel

Oct 20, 2005
Schel, I'm interested. What is your Dollar Days flyer??

Oct 20, 2005
Not to worry, I found it in files already. Great flyers out there.

jrstephens

Legend Member
Feb 18, 2006
I did the Berries and Wonton Cups this weekend. And all 24 were eaten! They were very simple and good. I thought about the next time using the filling but making the tart recipe that somes with the tart shaper b/c I always have those ingredients on hand.

schel

Advanced Member
Apr 18, 2006
ChefJeniLobdell said:
Schel, I'm interested. What is your Dollar Days flyer??

Go to Flyers and scroll down to "Dollar Days Redone...for June/July"
Both are there posted with PDF or Word!
Schel

Mar 7, 2007
I have attached the recipe for the coffee house cookies. I made them in bar form with a variety of snickers. Everyone loved them.

Attachments

• coffee house cookies.doc
    13 KB · Views: 298

schel

Advanced Member
Apr 18, 2006
pampchefstacey said:
I have attached the recipe for the coffee house cookies. I made them in bar form with a variety of snickers. Everyone loved them.

Thanks Stacey,
I will definately be bring this one! I have all the ingredients also, so thats a plus.
Schel

Mar 7, 2007
You are welcome. I hope they like them. Let us know how it goes.

Chef Kearns

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 8, 2005
The recipe I brought to a salon was the Strawberry Ameretto Pastries. They all enjoyed it.

schel

Advanced Member
Apr 18, 2006
Chef Kearns said:
The recipe I brought to a salon was the Strawberry Ameretto Pastries. They all enjoyed it.

So... did you get any bookings off of it? I am going to follow up with her before I head out of town this weekend.
Schel

PamperedK

Veteran Member
Silver Member
Jan 6, 2007
How do you follow up from dropping off a recipe? What do you say, exactly?

Chef Kearns

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 8, 2005
schel said:
So... did you get any bookings off of it? I am going to follow up with her before I head out of town this weekend.
Schel

Yes, they did a little catalog show. Actually, I called the host at the beginning of the month because I got the email about her 10% ending and she said she was ready to another one. So she is running a catalog show right now. Other than the in-salon booking though there were no others. At least she is a repeat host. That's always nice.

schel

Advanced Member
Apr 18, 2006
Winnipegk said:
How do you follow up from dropping off a recipe? What do you say, exactly?

Not sure, I am calling her today again, since she was not in last week on Friday.
Schel

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies