• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Simple Recipe for the Dcb... Picky Friend

In summary, there are several delicious and easy recipes for the Deep Covered Baker (DCB) that are sure to please even picky eaters. For a main dish, you can make BBQ chicken or stuffed bell peppers. For dessert, try making chocolate lava cake. For a family-friendly meal, mac and cheese is a great option. And for a healthy meal, lemon garlic salmon is a tasty choice. All of these recipes are simple to make and perfect for picky friends.
ChefMary412
So, I have a good friend that is unsure about hosting a show. I am letting her borrow my DCB for the night tomorrow and told her if she loves it she is booking a show.. she was good on that deal.

The thing is that she and her family like rather plain foods.. what do you recommend? I was thinking.. chicken with a cream of mushroom soup.. in the micro for 15 mins? and the put it over pasta?
And suggestions would be great!!

The Chicken Fajitas. Super simple and yummy.

Incredible 30 minute chicken w/ garlic biscuit bitesORLoaded Baked Potato Chowder - it's very simple ingredients, and most people like potatoes and cheese!

Becky, I was going to suggest the exact same things as you but in the reverse order... :D

Kathy's_Kitchen said:
Becky, I was going to suggest the exact same things as you but in the reverse order... :D

LOL - we're so smart!

nice ideas ladies.. thanks!! I assume that once she uses it.. she will love it. I think most love it right awaY!!

And for dessert: Have her do a chocolate PB dump cake in it. That will wow her, with a yummy dessert made in just 12 minutes!

1. How can I make a simple recipe in the Deep Covered Baker (DCB) for my picky friend?

One easy and delicious recipe for the DCB that is sure to please even picky eaters is BBQ chicken. Simply place chicken breasts in the DCB, season with salt, pepper, and your favorite BBQ sauce, and bake in the oven for 30-35 minutes. Serve with a side of steamed vegetables for a complete meal.

2. Can I make a vegetarian recipe in the DCB for my picky friend?

Yes, you can. One tasty option is to make stuffed bell peppers in the DCB. Simply mix cooked rice, black beans, corn, diced tomatoes, and your choice of seasonings together and stuff into halved bell peppers. Place in the DCB and bake for 25-30 minutes. Top with shredded cheese before serving.

3. Are there any quick and easy dessert recipes for the DCB that my picky friend will like?

A popular and simple dessert recipe for the DCB is chocolate lava cake. Mix together a box of chocolate cake mix and a can of cherry pie filling. Pour into the DCB and bake for 30-35 minutes. The result is a delicious and gooey dessert that is sure to satisfy even the pickiest of eaters.

4. Can I use the DCB to make a family-friendly meal for my picky friend's kids?

Absolutely! One kid-friendly recipe for the DCB is mac and cheese. Cook pasta according to package instructions, drain and mix with your favorite cheese sauce. Pour into the DCB and bake for 20-25 minutes. You can even add in some diced ham or vegetables for added nutrition.

5. Is there a recipe for the DCB that is both simple and healthy for my picky friend?

Yes, try making lemon garlic salmon in the DCB. Place salmon fillets in the DCB, season with lemon juice, minced garlic, and dried herbs. Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes. Serve with a side of quinoa and steamed vegetables for a nutritious and delicious meal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Rossana
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Rossana
  • AshleyAllison
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • jenwallace