• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recipe Collection... How Would You?

I also have a notebook with all my recipes in it.In summary, the conversation is about how the speakers handle their recipe collections and the different methods they use to organize them. Some suggestions include using a filing system, a binder with sheet protectors, or scanning recipes onto a computer. The speakers also mention the use of categories such as salads, main dishes, and desserts, and keeping a select few recipes in a cookbook holder for easy access. One speaker also mentions having a notebook with all their recipes in it.
vanscootin
Gold Member
I LOVE recipes... I read them as I would a regular book. I subscribe to a few magazines and I save them all. They are stashed all over my kitchen and dining room, hidden so everything appears to be in order.

Well, we are moving next month, and although the house is 3 times the size of our current one, I DO NOT want to clutter my new kitchen with magazines and random recipes.

How do you all tackle your recipe collections? I would like some ideas. I was thinking of just cutting out the recipes and tips I wanted to hang on to and tossing the rest. But how to organize them?

Can't say I ever did this before. But if you have a scanner, you could scan the ones you want into your computer. Then organize them. Chicken, Salads, Appetizers, ect..
I know my mother has a "filing system". Has different recipes in different labeled folders.
She has an entire filing cabinet filled. Or organize them and put them in a 3 ring plastic protector and have a different binder for each category. Hope that gives you some ideas.
I am sure the other creative consultants here has some great ideas.

I have a 3 or 4" binder with sheet protectors I have all my recipes slid into page protectors and labeled with salads, main dishes, desserts etc in the back are any clippings of craft or home decorating ideas I want to save

I do what Teresa does...when I find a winner recipe, I slide it into a page protector and then into my binder of recipe favorites (I'm not as organized as her, though, and I don't have them organized into categories...perhaps someday).

are you a computer person? I love mine, and almost all mine are on the computer (I have online backup so I never lose the recipes)
For the ones from magazines, if I really like it, I will sometimes scan it in, but more often I go to the magazine's site, find the recipe, and either email it to myself or select the text, copy it, and paste it into a word document.I keep so many recipes that I never try, but the pages get messy and cluttery.I have about 20 printed up in a cookbook holder that I keep hidden in the cabinet, things I still need the recipe for but make often. I used it yesterday.best wishes for your new home!
Marghi

I do the same as Teresa. When I find a recipe in a magazine, I tear out the page and put it in a plastic page protector and slip it in a binder. I have tabs for Chicken, Beef, Casseroles, Slow Cooker meals, Desserts and Vegetables.

Related to Recipe Collection... How Would You?

1. What is the "Recipe Collection... How Would You?"

The "Recipe Collection... How Would You?" is a collection of recipe ideas and meal inspiration provided by Pampered Chef consultants and customers. It includes a variety of recipes for every occasion, from quick weeknight meals to decadent desserts.

2. How can I access the "Recipe Collection... How Would You?"

The "Recipe Collection... How Would You?" is available on the Pampered Chef website under the "Recipes" tab. You can also request a physical copy from your Pampered Chef consultant.

3. Are the recipes in the "Recipe Collection... How Would You?" easy to make?

Yes, the recipes in the "Recipe Collection... How Would You?" are designed to be simple and accessible for all levels of cooking experience. Each recipe includes step-by-step instructions and can be made with Pampered Chef tools and products.

4. Can I submit my own recipe to the "Recipe Collection... How Would You?"

Yes, Pampered Chef encourages customers and consultants to submit their own recipes to the "Recipe Collection... How Would You?" You can submit your recipe through the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your consultant.

5. Are the ingredients for the "Recipe Collection... How Would You?" recipes easy to find?

Yes, the ingredients for the "Recipe Collection... How Would You?" recipes are commonly found in most grocery stores. Some recipes may require specialty ingredients, but they can usually be substituted with more readily available options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • PamperedSheep
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
BettieC
  • pamperedchefqueen