• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Received the Emails a Bit Late...

In summary, there could be various reasons for receiving emails from Pampered Chef late. To ensure timely receipt of emails in the future, adding their email address to contacts or checking spam folder regularly can be helpful. Offers in late emails can still be taken advantage of, as long as they are acted upon before the specified end date. Unfortunately, the timing of email delivery cannot be controlled, but signing up for the email newsletter on their website can help receive them sooner. In case of receiving an email after the offer has expired, apologies are extended and future emails and promotions should be checked for not missing out. Customer service can also be contacted for expired offers.
ChefJoyJ
So, I just received two emails, sent at 12:50 and 12:53 today, telling me that my two shows have been shipped (submitted Feb. 29). The irony? They were delivered Thursday! :rolleyes: LOL! Good thing I checked on Wed., tracked their shipment, and called the hosts Thursday to let them know to expect their orders... Guess HO is a bit behind on shipping emails right now... :)

I always receive my notices a day or two after they've arrived. Strange...

Yes me too ChefJoy... odd. Plus I was suppose to get my 4th full month kit enhancement shipment today. Got up this morning all excited and checked once again... and now it has a deliver of Tuesday :cry: . And I was planning on using alot of my new stuff for my Monday show. Oh well... :(

So one of my orders is picking the other is rec'd. I guess I should expect delivery on Monday...LOL

Funny. No the PC site shipment status is accurate. It's just the emails that are WAY WAY behind. ;)

The "PamperedPartner Plus Shipment Confirmation" emails I get are almost always late. But the "Pampered Chef products for your show ... have shipped" email that goes to the host and I get copied on seems to be much more timely. I don't know what the difference is...

Related to Received the Emails a Bit Late...

1. Why did I receive the emails a bit late?

There could be several reasons why you received the emails from Pampered Chef a bit late. It could be due to a technical issue on our end or a delay in the email delivery system. It is also possible that the email was filtered into your spam or junk folder. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

2. How can I make sure I receive emails on time in the future?

To ensure that you receive emails from Pampered Chef on time, please add our email address ([email protected]) to your contacts or safe senders list. You can also regularly check your spam or junk folder to make sure our emails are not being filtered there.

3. Can I still take advantage of the offers in the email even if I received it late?

Yes, you can still take advantage of the offers in the email even if you received it late. Our promotions and offers typically have a specific end date, so as long as you act before that date, you can still take advantage of the offer.

4. Is there a way to receive the emails earlier?

Unfortunately, the timing of email delivery is not something we can control. However, you can sign up for our email newsletter on our website to ensure that you receive our emails as soon as they are sent out.

5. What should I do if I received an email after the offer has expired?

If you received an email from Pampered Chef after the offer has expired, we apologize for the inconvenience. Please keep an eye out for future emails and promotions from us so you don't miss out on any offers in the future. You can also reach out to our customer service team for assistance with any expired offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • alidafrizzell
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • imported_iteachurkid
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies