• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to Impress with My New Kit? Join Me for Some Delicious Recipes!

In summary, the speaker is excited to go through their new kit and plans to make three recipes, including a pizza. They also mention having a birthday party and using their kit to make appetizers. Another person warns them about using too much lemon zest in the artichoke cups and congratulates them on getting the kit. They express their enthusiasm for the kit and mention using it for camping. The speaker recalls how fun it was to get their own kit and encourages the original speaker to share their excitement with others.
sparkles17
I'm so excited to go through it! I got it all out and I am gonna finish up some laundry and then head to the grocery store so that I can get some stuff to try making those three recipes. I am gonna make the pizza tonight for my DH! :)

Wooo!!

And I am having my DH's birthday party this saturday and I am going to be making some appetizers with my kit so my friends and check the stuff out! :D

If you make the artichoke cups, becareful with the lemon zest, now that i can actually use lemon zest, I used wayyyyy too much. They werent edible. It was sad.
Congrats on the new kit. You wont be able to use it enough trust me im new too, and I havent put my food chopper back in the box since i got it. It stays in my dish washer.

You're not excited, are you?!

I remember how fun it was to get my kit too. Every time I earn something FREE it still feels that way. Enjoy!

Way cool. Enjoy playing with your new toys. I'm sure you'll be thrilled with the recipes and products.

Congrats on getting your kit! The pizza is great and easy to make!

Have fun playing with everything. I was the same way, and everyone loved the pizza. It's my favorite to do at my shows because I'm comfortable with it - I'm still new too (only 1 month). You are going to LOVE everything, and like someone else posted, every time you earn something new it'll be so much fun all over again!

ya i got the new plastic utensils at my first cluster meeting and that made me happy cause i love to camp and those are soo cool!! wee!!! haha (i'm like a kid in a candy store right now!)

It's so much fun when you get your kit! I knew everything here went on hold when I got mine. It'll be 3 years for me in just a matter of months.

Great idea to show it this weekend to your friends and family--could get you lots of bookings! Share your excitement it helps!

sparkles17 said:
ya i got the new plastic utensils at my first cluster meeting and that made me happy cause i love to camp and those are soo cool!! wee!!! haha (i'm like a kid in a candy store right now!)

:p :p Oh, I'm jealous if that's what you got at your cluster meeting.........we don't get cool things like that!!
I just got those utensils in my sample package, and I was thinking the same thing....can't wait to use them camping!!
Have FUN!

Related to Ready to Impress with My New Kit? Join Me for Some Delicious Recipes!

1. What is included in the "Ahhh!!!!! I Got My Kit!!!"?

The "Ahhh!!!!! I Got My Kit!!!" includes a variety of Pampered Chef products, such as cookware, kitchen tools, and food items. The specific items included may vary depending on the current promotion or kit option chosen.

2. How much does the "Ahhh!!!!! I Got My Kit!!!" cost?

The cost of the "Ahhh!!!!! I Got My Kit!!!" varies depending on the current promotion or kit option chosen. Please contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information on pricing.

3. Can I customize the items included in the "Ahhh!!!!! I Got My Kit!!!"?

Unfortunately, the items included in the "Ahhh!!!!! I Got My Kit!!!" cannot be customized. However, Pampered Chef offers a variety of different kit options to choose from, so you can select the one that best fits your needs.

4. How long does it take to receive the "Ahhh!!!!! I Got My Kit!!!"?

The "Ahhh!!!!! I Got My Kit!!!" typically ships within 3-5 business days after your order is placed. Shipping times may vary depending on your location and any potential delays with the shipping carrier.

5. Can I return the items in the "Ahhh!!!!! I Got My Kit!!!"?

Yes, you can return any unused or defective items in the "Ahhh!!!!! I Got My Kit!!!" within 30 days of purchase. Please contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information on the return process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LizJones
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kellysays2u
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
urbnk8
Replies