• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready for Ritas September Newsletter?

In summary, the conversation is about sharing and editing newsletters. Valerie thanks everyone for sharing their work and Shawnna asks for tips on how to copy and paste the newsletter without it being an attachment. Some people suggest highlighting the document and copying and pasting, but others mention that it may not always work perfectly. Eventually, someone discovers that it does work and everyone is happy.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
Here ya go - I love it - short and sweet. After already sending a pretty big one early this month, I wanted something simple for Sept. This rocks!

She has a link to her website for recipes - dont forget to edit that!

Attachments

• September News 06.doc
    688 KB · Views: 772
Last edited:
Awesome! Tell her Thank you for sharing!

Thanks again for sharing!!

I hope Rita doesn't mind that I revamped her newsletter. She did a TERRIFIC job but I thought the "Let's Get Stoned" might be a little offensive to some (although I know it is just a play on words but to see that right off the bat...). Anyway, here is my version.

Valerie

Attachments

• PCSeptnews2.doc
    467 KB · Views: 562
I love this site! Makes my newsletter so easy to get out. Thank you!!!

Valerie, thanks for making the changes. Both newsletter are great. I really appreciate all of you talented/creative people sharing your work with the rest of us.

Shawnna

This is awesome. Thank you soo much for sharing

Is there a way to cut & paste it into an email? I find when I mail attachments, nost people delete them w/o opening.

I have been wondering what someone's newsletter looks like... so I can get ideas for my personal one for my business. Thanks!!!

Does anyone know how to copy that into an email so it doesn't have to be an attachment?

sometimes i jsut highlight the whole document and then copy and paste it into my email. sometimes it works with no problems and others it is a mess. i just did it with my Fall Preview Flyer and it worked fine. computers, you never know.

jrstephens said:
sometimes i jsut highlight the whole document and then copy and paste it into my email. sometimes it works with no problems and others it is a mess. i just did it with my Fall Preview Flyer and it worked fine. computers, you never know.

Hey - I just tried that and IT WORKED!!!

I am glad! It is nice when computers do what you want them to do and not what they want to do, ha!

What is the main theme of Rita's September Newsletter?

The main theme of Rita's September Newsletter is "Fall Entertaining." The newsletter will feature tips and recipes for hosting gatherings during the autumn season.

Will there be any new kitchen products featured in the newsletter?

Yes, the September Newsletter will introduce our new line of fall-themed kitchen products, including seasonal baking dishes and servingware.

Are there any special deals or promotions mentioned in the newsletter?

Yes, the September Newsletter will include a special discount code for subscribers to use on their next Pampered Chef purchase.

Can I find any healthy recipes in Rita's September Newsletter?

Absolutely! Along with traditional fall comfort food recipes, the newsletter will also feature some lighter, healthier options for those looking to maintain a balanced diet.

How often are newsletters sent out to subscribers?

Newsletters are sent out once a month, typically at the beginning of the month. However, subscribers may also receive special editions or updates throughout the month if there are new products or promotions to share.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PC_CPR
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
jenwallace
  • rwesterpchef
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
rwesterpchef
  • esavvymom