• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready for a Romantic Getaway in Miami?

In summary, this Miami hotel is getting a billion dollar makeover and they are not having any kids just time to reconnect with their husband. They are all going to the beach resort and some of them are taking their kids with them. Some people are worried about topless bathing but if you are brave enough to go to Walmart and everyone is in their birthday suits, it isn't that big of a deal.
I'm soooo envious!!! Congrats and enjoy;)

WOO HOO! I can't wait. Now I need to still find a babysitter for my kids....

Well crazy me is taking my kids 13, 12 and DH but the kids will be in the pool the whole time can't wait , Think i'll start to tan for a month
see ya there

I'm taking DS with me - he'll be 7 then.

Doreen - do your kids babysit? DS loves the pool! And, he can swim like a fish.

We are taking DS to Florida, but leaving him at Grandma's two hours north. This vacation is NO KIDS baby!

My dad lives in WPB and we'll visit him afterward. Wish I could trust him enough to leave DS with him....
smilie_trink_171.gif

YOU ARE ALL going to LOVE the FBLU--I was there in Dec it is sooo nice!! They do have babysitting there-----enjoy

pamperedlinda said:
My dad lives in WPB and we'll visit him afterward. Wish I could trust him enough to leave DS with him....
smilie_trink_171.gif

That's coincidental, my uncle lives in West Palm and we are going there after Miami too.

Linda I think my kids would kill me if I ask them to babysit sorry hoping they have for the kids , stuff that the kids can do . I know my DH and DS want to try jet sking

jet skiing is directly on the FBLU beach--its all so easily accessible

Hey Morfia, when you were there, did you notice if they still have an area for European style sunbathing (no tops)? (Something the ones bringing the kiddies may want to know about before hand.)

legacypc46 said:
Hey Morfia, when you were there, did you notice if they still have an area for European style sunbathing (no tops)? (Something the ones bringing the kiddies may want to know about before hand.)

Is that where you are going to be......LMAO!!!

legacypc46 said:

Kris, I read somewhere that they still do--a separate section.

pamperedlinda said:
Is that where you are going to be......LMAO!!!

That could be frightening! (I'm definitely not in my 20's anymore!)

After having been to spas while stationed in Europe, topless bathing isn't that big a deal. If anything, the co-ed nudity quickly cures you of the idea there's anything sexy about it....imagine going to wal-mart, but everyone is in their birthday suit. (Hmm, where is that thread about things that make you go ewwwww!?!)

legacypc46 said:

I was there for my B-DAY 20-23 of December--No European sunbathing lots of Skimpy bathing suits--and the wait staff at the resort is out-sourced to modeling agency's If you are bringing boys--teens--oh they will have lots to look at---The average length of skirts/dresses is shorter than my bloomers---

Keep in mind gratuity is included in all bills--Drinks dinner--etc--watch it--

Looking forward to Miami too. Leaving kids at parents in Pompano while I enjoy a few days alone with DH. Can't wait!! See you all there.

Related to Ready for a Romantic Getaway in Miami?

1. What is "Hey Miami...here We Come!!!!"?

"Hey Miami...here We Come!!!!" is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef in Miami, Florida. It is a chance for consultants and customers to come together, learn about new products, and have a fun time networking and cooking together.

2. When and where is "Hey Miami...here We Come!!!!" taking place?

The event will take place on [date] at [location] in Miami, Florida. Exact details will be provided to registered attendees closer to the event date.

3. How do I register for "Hey Miami...here We Come!!!!"?

You can register for the event by visiting our website and clicking on the "Events" tab. From there, you can select the "Hey Miami...here We Come!!!!" event and follow the registration instructions. Space is limited, so be sure to register early!

4. Is there a cost to attend "Hey Miami...here We Come!!!!"?

There is a registration fee of $[amount] for attendees. This fee covers the cost of materials, meals, and other event expenses. However, this fee may be waived for consultants who meet certain sales goals.

5. What can I expect at "Hey Miami...here We Come!!!!"?

"Hey Miami...here We Come!!!!" will be a day full of cooking demonstrations, product showcases, and networking opportunities. You will also have the chance to meet and learn from other Pampered Chef consultants. Lunch and snacks will be provided, and there will be special giveaways throughout the day.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
DebbieJ
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views