• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Reactivating a Consultant: Troubleshooting and Support Tips

In summary, to reactivate a consultant, you will need to reach out to them and inquire about their availability and interest. Depending on the previous agreement, there may be fees involved. It is possible to reactivate a consultant who left on bad terms, but it is recommended to consider the reasons for their departure. There is no set time limit for reactivating a consultant, but it is best to reach out as soon as possible. Reactivating a consultant can have benefits such as their knowledge of the company and quick adjustment back into their role.
OMG! I am just trying to get someone who dropped off my team reactived with the $25 fee... on my 3rd call to tech support... no one knows what to do! They told me to create an account for her, but it won't let me because there is already an account for her!! UGHHHH so frustrated

So sorry you are going through that extra stress. {{{{{hugs}}}}}But on the bright side, tech and the developers now know there's an issue there and will fix it for future consultants who want to come back. ...and their directors. :)

(((hugs)))

and of course my loop just keeps posting to resign her... gee what a novel idea... me the top recruiter for the past 3 years under my NED did not think of that one??? Hello how about I do what works for this person, only none of the technology works and now it is this huge process!!

I think the P3 change was less promblematic than this seems to be. One of my consultants said that someone was rude to her when she called HO for a newbie question. My have things changed over the years.:(

1. How do I reactivate a consultant?

To reactivate a consultant, you will need to reach out to them and inquire about their availability and interest in working with you again. If they are interested, you can then discuss the terms and conditions of their reactivation, such as their role, responsibilities, and compensation.

2. Do I need to pay any fees for reactivating a consultant?

This will depend on the agreement you had with the consultant before they left. If there was a clause in the contract about reactivation fees, then you will need to pay them. However, if there was no such clause, you may not be required to pay any fees.

3. Can I reactivate a consultant who left on bad terms?

It is possible to reactivate a consultant who left on bad terms, but it is not recommended. It is important to consider the reasons for their departure and whether those issues have been resolved. If the consultant is willing to come back and you believe the issues have been resolved, then you can proceed with the reactivation.

4. Is there a time limit for reactivating a consultant?

There is no set time limit for reactivating a consultant, as it will depend on their availability and willingness to work with you again. However, it is recommended to reach out as soon as possible to increase the chances of them being available and interested in returning.

5. Are there any benefits to reactivating a consultant?

Yes, there are several benefits to reactivating a consultant. They are already familiar with your company and its processes, which can save time and resources on training. They also have a proven track record and can quickly get back up to speed, making them a valuable asset to your team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
stefani2
  • byrd1956
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • ChefBeckyD