1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Re-energized Now to Continue PC

1. gailz2

gailz2 Senior Member Gold Member

I've read other posts where interest in selling PC is lost. I had a super strong March, but I've pretty much sat back on my laurels(?) this first 1/4 of 2009. After reading so many posts on here daily, I've finally got my motivation back.

I just want to thank everyone for all the posts, good and bad, personal and business-related, that make CS such a wonderful family to be part of. I have my motivation back now, it just kicked in this a.m. Good luck to everyone else for a strong 2009!!

Apr 25, 2009
  2. flemings99

flemings99 Veteran Member Gold Member

:thumbup:Good for you Gailz2! We all have those moments when we ? are place in the company and to continue or not to. I'm so glad I stuck with it. My March was rock'n too. 6,600+ in sales, my highest ever! It's motivated me to keep it up & stay strong. Now that I've had the entire candy store--just a piece isn't going to do it :) Best wishes for the rest of your year. My kids are keeping me motivated--I've made a big promise to them that I have to keep--disney in 2010! :balloon:

Apr 25, 2009
  3. pamperedharriet

pamperedharriet Legacy Member

Way to go Gail! I wish you continued success!!

4. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Senior Member Gold Member

So glad you feel re-energized Gail! Wishing you big success and lots of fun! I too am trying to get big sales.....my kids are expecting to meet The Princesses and Mickey!

5. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

Glad to hear you're back in the PC groove.

Apr 26, 2009
Have something to add?