• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Re-Energized Now to Continue Pampered Chef

In summary, "Re-Energized Now to Continue Pampered Chef" is a unique program for experienced consultants with at least five years of experience. It offers personalized support and resources such as training sessions, one-on-one coaching, and access to a private Facebook group. The program is available at no additional cost to eligible consultants and offers both in-person and virtual events. Eligible consultants are automatically enrolled in the program.
gailz2
Gold Member
I've read other posts where interest in selling PC is lost. I had a super strong March, but I've pretty much sat back on my laurels(?) this first 1/4 of 2009. After reading so many posts on here daily, I've finally got my motivation back.

I just want to thank everyone for all the posts, good and bad, personal and business-related, that make CS such a wonderful family to be part of. I have my motivation back now, it just kicked in this a.m. Good luck to everyone else for a strong 2009!!

:thumbup:Good for you Gailz2! We all have those moments when we ? are place in the company and to continue or not to. I'm so glad I stuck with it. My March was rock'n too. 6,600+ in sales, my highest ever! It's motivated me to keep it up & stay strong. Now that I've had the entire candy store--just a piece isn't going to do it :) Best wishes for the rest of your year. My kids are keeping me motivated--I've made a big promise to them that I have to keep--disney in 2010! :balloon:

Way to go Gail! I wish you continued success!!

So glad you feel re-energized Gail! Wishing you big success and lots of fun! I too am trying to get big sales.....my kids are expecting to meet The Princesses and Mickey!

Glad to hear you're back in the PC groove.

1. How does "Re-Energized Now to Continue Pampered Chef" differ from other programs offered by Pampered Chef?

Re-Energized Now to Continue Pampered Chef is a unique program designed specifically for consultants who have been with the company for at least five years. It focuses on providing personalized support and resources to help experienced consultants continue to grow and succeed in their business.

2. What types of resources are included in the "Re-Energized Now to Continue Pampered Chef" program?

The program includes a variety of resources, such as exclusive training sessions, one-on-one coaching with a mentor, access to a private Facebook group for networking and support, and special recognition and rewards for achieving milestones in your business.

3. Is there a cost to participate in the "Re-Energized Now to Continue Pampered Chef" program?

No, there is no additional cost to participate in the program. It is available to all eligible consultants who have been with the company for at least five years.

4. Can I participate in the program if I am not able to attend in-person events?

Yes, the program offers both in-person and virtual events and resources to accommodate all consultants. You can participate in the program regardless of your ability to attend in-person events.

5. How do I enroll in the "Re-Energized Now to Continue Pampered Chef" program?

If you meet the eligibility requirements, you will automatically be enrolled in the program. You will receive more information and details on how to access the resources and events once you are enrolled.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lt1jane
Replies
Views
raebates
  • iamtamnur
  • General Chat
Replies