• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rates on CC: Get the Best Deals for Your Trip!

In summary, to find the best rates for your trip, you can use comparison websites or apps such as Expedia or Kayak. It is recommended to book at least 2-3 months in advance for flights and 1-2 months in advance for hotels. Additionally, booking during off-peak seasons can also result in lower rates. There are also websites, like Skyscanner and Hotels.com, that offer exclusive deals and discounts. While it is possible to negotiate rates directly with airlines and hotels, it is still important to compare rates from different sources. It is also important to be aware of additional fees and taxes that may not be included in the listed rates, such as baggage fees for flights and resort fees for hotels.
ARA in PA
Are the rates listed on CC a per night fee?

Yes...plus there will be tax on that, like 15-17%. Not sure the exact amount. My room at the Hilton was about $204. (They charge one night's stay when you make the reservation.)

thought so - just wanted to make sure - thanks!

Related to Rates on CC: Get the Best Deals for Your Trip!

1. How do I find the best rates for my trip?

To find the best rates for your trip, you can use a comparison website or app such as Expedia or Kayak. These websites allow you to compare rates from different airlines, hotels, and car rental companies to find the best deal.

2. When is the best time to book to get the best rates?

The best time to book to get the best rates can vary, but in general, it is recommended to book at least 2-3 months in advance for flights and 1-2 months in advance for hotels. Also, consider booking during off-peak seasons for even lower rates.

3. Are there any websites that offer exclusive deals on flights and hotels?

Yes, there are websites such as Skyscanner and Hotels.com that offer exclusive deals and discounts on flights and hotels. It is always a good idea to check multiple websites to ensure you are getting the best rate.

4. Can I negotiate rates directly with airlines and hotels?

In some cases, you may be able to negotiate rates directly with airlines and hotels, especially if you are booking in large groups or during off-peak seasons. However, this is not always guaranteed and it is recommended to still compare rates from different sources.

5. Are there any additional fees or taxes I should be aware of when booking my trip?

Yes, there may be additional fees and taxes that are not included in the listed rates. These can include baggage fees for flights and resort fees for hotels. It is important to read the fine print and factor in these additional costs when comparing rates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Flamingo
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
CAmomCookin4U
Replies
Views
cincychef
Replies
Views
Admin Greg