• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Raspberry Habanero Goat Cheese Puffs

In summary, the Raspberry Habanero Goat Cheese Puffs are made with goat cheese, raspberry preserves, habanero pepper, puff pastry, and an egg wash. They have a spicy kick from the habanero pepper, but the raspberry preserves balance out the heat with a touch of sweetness. The puffs can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator, or they can be frozen before or after baking. While goat cheese is recommended, it can be substituted with cream cheese or Boursin cheese. To reheat frozen puffs, simply bake in the oven at 375°F for 10-12 minutes.
AmyDare
The pictures made these look so good, I had to try them! I was worried the "habanero" would make them too spicy, but they were pretty good...and I stay away from things that are too spicy.
The rosemary was a little overpowering, but that might have been because I had to use dried, rather than fresh.
Very easy recipe to put together...a nice, "good looking" appetizer.

i could eat 100 of these! mmmm
but agree fresh rosemary is best

when you use dried herbs, you should use HALF the amount that is called for of the fresh herb.

I have not made these but one of our team members did. I was not impressed at all.:grumpy:

Oh my gosh I've made them twice. SOOOOOOOOOOOOO good!!! I could eat at least 100 of them!!

What do you do about your puff pastry part? Mine seemed dry and didn't puff worth diddly. I was hoping to make them for my Spring Launch/Consultant promo party tomorrow. Thought I would make the shells early and they look like uck.

Related to Raspberry Habanero Goat Cheese Puffs

1. What ingredients are in the Raspberry Habanero Goat Cheese Puffs?

The main ingredients in our Raspberry Habanero Goat Cheese Puffs are goat cheese, raspberry preserves, habanero pepper, puff pastry, and an egg for an egg wash. We also use a pinch of salt and pepper for seasoning.

2. Are the Raspberry Habanero Goat Cheese Puffs spicy?

Yes, the habanero pepper in this recipe adds a spicy kick to the puffs. However, the raspberry preserves help balance out the heat and add a touch of sweetness.

3. Can I make these puffs ahead of time?

Yes, you can assemble the puffs ahead of time and keep them in the refrigerator until you are ready to bake them. You may need to adjust the baking time slightly if the puffs are chilled before baking.

4. Can I use a different type of cheese besides goat cheese?

While we recommend using goat cheese for its creamy and tangy flavor, you can substitute it with cream cheese or Boursin cheese if desired.

5. Can I freeze the Raspberry Habanero Goat Cheese Puffs?

Yes, you can freeze the puffs before or after baking. If freezing before baking, allow the puffs to thaw in the refrigerator before baking according to the recipe instructions. If freezing after baking, allow the puffs to cool completely before storing in an airtight container. To reheat, simply bake in the oven at 375°F for 10-12 minutes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LibrarianChef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
MomToEli
  • pcrose2010
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pcrose2010
  • scottcooks