• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Try the New Cran-Raspberry Fizz Drink?

it was a great way to control the thickness and make sure everything was mixed well.We used lemonade, lime sherbert, Twist soda and fresh limes. The host couldn't find limeade or sorbet, so we just went with what she did find. It was very, very good.I'm thinking the lime variation would work better with pizza. Thank you all for sharing! :love:
LibrarianChef
Silver Member
I'm looking for a summery drink that would go with what we're making tomorrow night. My host asked for the 3-cheese pizza and then for dessert we're doing the mini cream cheese brownies in the mini-muffin pan. I've been worried that the cran-raspberry fizz might be too strong. I was also looking at the Strawberry Lemonade Quincher. Again, just wondering if this would all go well together.

She really wanted a cool drink mix, though. Any ideas that might go well with both pizza and chocolate?

I see that there's a lemon-lime fizz variation on the drink on page 3 of the new Fall 2007 Season's Best, too. THAT might work!

YUMMY!!!!!! It is VERY good but personally I would cut the amount of lime in half. It was pretty tart and I wasn't the only one who thought that. Very Very good though.

Also, I just had some left over of it tonight from Saturday and all the limes that were cut up floating in it makes in really too incredibly tart to drink now. If you are to save any of it I would remove the sliced up lime from it so it doesn't keep adding more tartness to it.
Also, it called for Raspberry sorbet which I thought was pretty expensive. (1 quart for $2.99 at Walmart) I decided to just get Raspberry Sherbet which was 1 gallon for $2.50. Much cheaper and I had more to snack on later! :)
I'm really not too sure what the difference between sorbet and sherbet is. I think sorbet is more icy?! Either way it was good the way I fixed it!

I was wondering if you could use sherbert, because I am having a hard time finding sorbet at my grocery store. I was gonna go to the other store in town, but haven't made it there yet. At least it is good to know that it is still good with the sherbert.

Sherbet has milk/cream, sorbet does not.

Someone made it for our meeting the other night and it was yummy. I'd definitely make it.

mpkegley said:
I was wondering if you could use sherbert, because I am having a hard time finding sorbet at my grocery store. I was gonna go to the other store in town, but haven't made it there yet. At least it is good to know that it is still good with the sherbert.

We made a variation for a bridal shower last weekend and the guests ALL wanted the recipe.

We used lemonade, lime sherbert, Twist soda and fresh limes. The host couldn't find limeade or sorbet, so we just went with what she did find. It was very, very good.

I'm thinking the lime variation would work better with pizza. Thank you all for sharing! :love:

Did you all use the trifle bowl to serve it in? It sounds like it would be beautiful with the floating limes. Has anyone floated anything else in it (i.e. cherries--um, wait, maybe cherries don't float now that I think of it).

We had it at our cluster meetings with cups with sugar on the rims and it was delicious!!

I used the Family Sized Quick Stir Pitcher ...

What is the new Cran-Raspberry Fizz Drink?

The new Cran-Raspberry Fizz Drink is a refreshing and delicious blend of cranberry and raspberry flavors, perfect for quenching your thirst on a hot summer day.

Is the Cran-Raspberry Fizz Drink a healthy option?

Yes, the Cran-Raspberry Fizz Drink is made with natural flavors and contains no artificial colors or preservatives. It is a great alternative to sugary sodas and other unhealthy drinks.

Can I make the Cran-Raspberry Fizz Drink at home?

Yes, the recipe for the Cran-Raspberry Fizz Drink is available on the Pampered Chef website. You can easily recreate this delicious drink at home with just a few simple ingredients.

What is the recommended serving size for the Cran-Raspberry Fizz Drink?

The recommended serving size for the Cran-Raspberry Fizz Drink is 8 ounces. This will give you the perfect amount of flavor and fizz without being too overwhelming.

Is the Cran-Raspberry Fizz Drink suitable for all dietary restrictions?

The Cran-Raspberry Fizz Drink is gluten-free and dairy-free, making it suitable for those with celiac disease or lactose intolerance. However, it does contain natural cane sugar, so it may not be suitable for those with strict sugar-free diets.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Poll
  • chefann
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
  • lacychef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen