• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rare British Consultants on Chef Success!

In summary, Jenny and Alex are a husband and wife consultant team from Somerset, England who have been working with Pampered Chef since January. They both have other jobs and are busy with a Theology degree and social work training. Their favorite product from Pampered Chef is the stoneware and their advice for new consultants is to have fun, be themselves, and provide excellent customer service.
pamperedthorpe
Thought I'd have a bash at introducing ourselves now we've been posting for a week or two! :rolleyes: Well, Jenny and I (Alex) are a husband and wife consultant team in Somerset, which is in the South West of England, and we've been doing PC since the end of January. I'd never actually been to a show before Jen signed us up, but her mum had some stoneware, I love cooking, and Jenny wanted loads of free stuff! :blushing:

I currently work two days a week in our local council's homelessness team, and I'm doing a distance learning Theology degree, and Jen's training to be a social worker in childrens' services. We'll celebrate our first wedding anniversary next month too, so you can tell we like being busy!

Welcome!

I love your signature...

We have had British consultants here at CS before, but it's been a while. There were a couple consultants from Scotland, also.

Have fun with your new business!

Welcome Aboard!

Welcome!! Glad you found us.

Welcome! Glad you found us!

ChefBeckyD said:
I love your signature...
It's a line I use when I'm doing the cooking bit of the show (Jen does the rest), and it always gets a laugh. It's true too! :angel:

ChefBeckyD said:
We have had British consultants here at Chef Success before, but it's been a while.
We found our way here because the 30-minute microwave roast chicken recipe was emailed to us by our director, who'd got it from someone else upstream from her, who'd got it from one of her recruits! :confused: Haven't found anyone else British yet though... :rolleyes:

Welcome! We're a little strange, but we're mostly harmless.

Welcome!

My Mom is from England, Bromley to be exact. Now most of her family is in Ashford in Kent. I've been over 5 times before, mostly when I was a kid with the rest of the family. Last time though was for our honeymoon, 9 years ago.

Oh- and AnnieBee is British! She is living in Ohio now, but from your side of the ocean!

Welcome to both of you!! We love our friends from Canada and at various military posts around the world so you will fit right in!:chef:

Welcome! It's great to have a husband and wife team...I think that is too cool!

Welcome Jenny & Alex!

Welcome...we are lots of fun and it seems like you will fit RIGHT in!! LOL!!

I'm pretty new on the boards myself, but wanted to say WELCOME!

Welcome Aboard!!!:)

Welcome aboard, I am also a new comer and have found this site a really (huge) help.
Cheers

Hi Alex and Jenny, and welcome from a fellow Brit! Although I am getting more Americanised by the day, after living here for almost 11 years (eek!). I'm a Yorkshire lass, but my Dad is originally from Yeovil! And I went to university in Bristol, so not so far from you guys. I'll be back home in July/August for my parents 40th Anniversary, but probably staying up north with my DH and the kiddos.

Anyway, I just wanted to say Hi and Welcome, this site is amazing. I hope your business gets off to a great start. It seems to me that PC is not very well known yet in the UK - is that right? I'm having a hard time getting my family excited about it - It doesn't seem to have the great reputation that it has over here.

Got to run,

Annabel

PS What college are you doing your degree through? You guys are certainly keeping busy!

ETA: I just saw Becky's comment, and it is me she was talking about!

Welcome, from Canada.You are bound to find loads of great information on this site.

1. How did you get started with Pampered Chef?

Jenny and I (Alex) are a husband and wife consultant team in Somerset, which is in the South West of England, and we've been doing PC since the end of January. I'd never actually been to a show before Jen signed us up, but her mum had some stoneware, I love cooking, and Jenny wanted loads of free stuff! :blushing:

2. What do you do for work besides Pampered Chef?

I currently work two days a week in our local council's homelessness team, and I'm doing a distance learning Theology degree, and Jen's training to be a social worker in childrens' services. We'll celebrate our first wedding anniversary next month too, so you can tell we like being busy!

3. How long have you been consultants for Pampered Chef?

We have been consultants for Pampered Chef since the end of January, so it has been just over a year now.

4. What is your favorite Pampered Chef product?

Our favorite Pampered Chef product is definitely the stoneware. It is so versatile and makes cooking and baking so much easier!

5. Do you have any tips for new consultants?

Our biggest tip for new consultants would be to have fun and be yourself at your shows. Your enthusiasm and passion for the products will shine through and make for a successful show. Also, make sure to always follow up with your customers and offer great customer service to keep them coming back for more!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gininana
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
  • ivykeep
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
  • hunkiemunkie